Water sports

Ladies, does this turn you on? I've never experienced it but have noticed it on numerous girls' menus.
Right out of the Gate !
I like it, it's very very submissive to me(to receive) and it's always fun to end the date or take a break and accomplish this bucket list item :-)

I've found some men think it is very disrespectful, some cannot pee on command or with an audience..... So it's not for everyone.
I'm very into watersports...in all of it's aspects.
My nectar is a special gift...It must be earned, even in sessions. I need to know how badly you desire it Or I will use it to mark you as property.
I agree, DD, it is a very submissive thing for a woman to do. Very erotic. I love giving and receiving a good GS.

MM, that's just plain hot! Knowing such treats can be had, I might enjoy being your slave.
MM, I love that and since I have wolfdogs and studied wolves in Alaska...I know a few things about marking..lol
Keep it sexy!!!
Interesting comments, thanks!
This is a recent discovery of mine and it turns me on very much when another watches me drain myself all over him and vice versa. I enjoy other activities as well and this is a new territory that I'm glad I decided to tread upon. Waters ports is definitely on the menu for me.
I'll admit that I've found it pretty sexy when a girl has done it in front of me.
Having a man beneath me as I stand over him and release my warm wet golden shower for him to enjoy is so very hot........Watching his cock grown hard as my warm juices flow down over it and seeing the desire in his eyes as he worships my womanhood......
Slurp~~
Having a man beneath me as I stand over him and release my warm wet golden shower for him to enjoy is so very hot........Watching his cock grown hard as my warm juices flow down over it and seeing the desire in his eyes as he worships my womanhood......
Slurp~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Double slurp!
I remember my first experience...it was with a lady who wanted very badly to give it. After a couple of days of discussing logistics (she was not a provider) we met at a hotel and when it came time for me to kneel in the shower, she could not make herself do it, even though she had to go really badly. Tried twice. Finally closed the door and she went in the normal way. I however, had no problem giving to her when it was her turn. Still a very nice afternoon and we later succeeded. It was a fetish of hers....was happy to be her first.
How is this done in the bathtub? Just on the other persons body? In the face? Does one drink the urine? This is an interesting thread that I want to learn more.
How is this done in the bathtub? Just on the other persons body? In the face? Does one drink the urine? This is an interesting thread that I want to learn more. Originally Posted by tucson

ALL OF THE ABOVE, it just depends on your personal preferences, much like the rest of our kinks. I have had times where I brought rubber sheets or shower curtains to lay down when a specific scenario is requested, otherwise in the tub is always a safe bet!!

As far as swallowing it-I don't really have anything against it(as long as they aren't heavy coffee drinkers or severely dehydrated believe me you can tell).... I mean I'm probably drinking their cum- and urine is fairly sanitary, so why the hell not if that is what floats their boats?
You're my kinda girl, DD.