Wearing Masks

I invested in a mask yesterday in case any one wants to take me up on my offer.

I later thought to myself about the movie, " Eyes Wide Open". There were live sex shows and every one wore masks.

Have you ever thought of wearing a mask during sex? Would it be a super hero mask or a masquerade mask? What kind of mask would you wear if you had the choice?

Here is a photo of the mask I bought yesterday. It looks like an Iron Man mask but it is from the GI Joe collection.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Picture 1 (600 x 337).jpg (35.2 KB, 524 views)
I like !

I've had sessions with a few brave providers that involved masks, blindfolds and total anonymity. Not because of anyone's desire for discretion, but just for the excitement. The notion of having sex with someone you cannot see or recognize is a fetish unto itself; even more intense if done as a first date with a complete stranger.

As to the "type" of mask worn, I've used a black hood on a few occasions, but have more frequently used a blindfold.
I luv all them beautiful masquerade masks and been thinkin bout gettin a cpl of 'em...I like dressin up & those masks r not only pretty but add a lil mystery
I added several masks on my Amazon wishlist. I just happened to be shopping at Walmart and went through the toy section.

I grabbed a little of this and that for my clip skits. I also found an Iron Man mask. I am looking forward to Halloween so I can stock up some more.

I would rather not have a blindfold on me because I need to see what is going on. I guess that is the dominant side of me. But I don't have any problems with blindfolding someone else.
My ATF attended a holiday party that was an "Eyes Wide Shut" theme. It was a BDSM group. Very elaborate costumes and very elegant masks. They leased a nice place downtown that had the right atmosphere. Saw the photos....WOW...it looked like a first class event all the way.

There's something about the anonymity of it all. Walking into a room and seeing a provider waiting for me whilst wearing a mask. She can see who I am, but I wouldn't be able to recognize her....adds a lot of intensity, especially first time meetings.

You're right...blindfolds are a submissive thing. Blindfolds on first dates I've only tried a couple of times....both went spectacularly well. In one instance, one lady waited for me in bed wearing one (she was quite brave) and "squirted" for the first time in years it was so intense for her. We both loved the experience and plan to play it out again.
Do a search on etsy for "leather mask". There's some AMAZING work there!. I can't believe how inexpensively some people sell them for there either! …craftwork that must take 20-40 hours and people sell it on etsy for $100 or less!
Masquerade masks are my favorite... something about them is so EROTIC. Zhivago52 wow what a great experience that must have been... Just reading about it made me tingle all over

My ATF attended a holiday party that was an "Eyes Wide Shut" theme. It was a BDSM group. Very elaborate costumes and very elegant masks. They leased a nice place downtown that had the right atmosphere. Saw the photos....WOW...it looked like a first class event all the way. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I have always wanted to go to a Masquerade Ball. Zhivago52 you are so lucky to have gone to such a party.

Thanks Wombat. I will check it out.
I didn't go. My ATF did. I don't attend socials or such things for reasons of discretion. I would, however, attend a masquerade.
i never thought of masks as being erotic until i visited Venice, and after walking through shop after shop of some of the most gorgeous pieces of work i've ever seen, they're now my favorite. spent several hundred dollars buying a few of them.

every time i see this pic, i melt
A yard of nice lace can be purchased at any fabric store and it serves as a decent mask -- easy to see-through for the wearer, too. Hoods seem to be another fetish all together. Beyond making things feel anonymous, hoods are more about stripping identity. The wearer gets to experience extreme sensory deprivation and the non-wearer is more able to dehumanize their partner -- makes a person a set of fuck-holes/stick and less of a person.
I did not get to attend Austins' Carnaval
.So two of my ATFs' came with their outfits and masks.
.We spent several delightful hrs..the masks were a turn on.
However the feathers on the masks did not survive well
And lovely lady as well.

i never thought of masks as being erotic until i visited Venice, and after walking through shop after shop of some of the most gorgeous pieces of work i've ever seen, they're now my favorite. spent several hundred dollars buying a few of them.

every time i see this pic, i melt
Originally Posted by speeedracer
A yard of nice lace can be purchased at any fabric store and it serves as a decent mask -- easy to see-through for the wearer, too. Hoods seem to be another fetish all together. Beyond making things feel anonymous, hoods are more about stripping identity. The wearer gets to experience extreme sensory deprivation and the non-wearer is more able to dehumanize their partner -- makes a person a set of fuck-holes/stick and less of a person. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Nice post. You seem to "get it", as do the other ladies on this thread. Masks and hoods and the like have opened a new realm of the hobby for me. An artistry perhaps....where one can symbolically step out of their normal persona into another one. You expressed it well.
All very Hott!

love the blindfold, tried with a known person - It was hot and sexy....Im rally wnating to try like Zhivago52 's story - very very good ...Mmmm

+1 SpeedRacer - I have a thing for beautiful shoes that make the wearer even more sexy, now I have to add the mask - thanks for that photo! cannot imagine the two separate now!

(Love this group!!)