Need help in houston

Looking for a provider in Houston that can help me out with my fisting fetish. Can you help me?
Let me know if you get positive responses. I'm looking for the same
  • LNK
  • 09-10-2013, 01:55 PM
So, I'm curious. Who gives and who receives in your fetish?

I mean, are you fisting the provider, or is the provider fisting you?

Your post(s) are ambiguous.
  • RoxyG
  • 09-10-2013, 03:01 PM
I give.. not recieve
come on people, do a search they are not too hard to find
I do love this type of play, receiving of course :-)
Im a giver all the way....and DD your a getting it sugar next time your in town.....slurp~~
I'm tingly already! One of my favorite couples dates was one where he was doing Greek on me while she had her hand in my kitty, she was grabbing his cock inside of me... It was exceptionally naughty!!!!
I do love this type of play, receiving of course :-) Originally Posted by DDMcGee

I can vouch for this! lol
Dee siren
This lady advertises it (I've never seen her so I can't vouch for her):

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=192958
he was doing Greek on me while she had her hand in my kitty, she was grabbing his cock inside of me... It was exceptionally naughty!!!! Originally Posted by DDMcGee
I mean no disrespect or to doubt what you're saying, but are you sure this is what happened? Maybe she only thought she was doing that? Seems like it would be very difficult to achieve given the anatomical logistics... Glad you had so much fun, though.
I know you meant no disrespect, as you said, but I'm pretty insulted. After you do some research on the membrane separating the two orifices, you will see that you can in fact grab something through it.
Sorry, didn't mean to insult (learned something new today too, so I got that going for me)
Mr. Newbish sub, if DD says it can be done, it can be done.