Gender bending role play with Yummy Marie

For those of you with access to the ROS portion of reviews, I just posted this review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053923310

For those of you without BCD, I'm sharing some highlights which I think fit in this forum quite well.

YM is an ATF I've seen many times, including a couple of times when I've cross-dressed in lingerie (feels so good!!) and this role play was her idea.

Before seeing her this week, I emailed her and asked her what scenario she'd like to try (I frequently do this, and she has great ideas, sometimes surprising me in a very, very good way). It turns out that she had gone to a strip club this week and really loved her interaction with one of the dancers there, and she wanted to do that scenario, with the twist that she would be the stripper, and I would be her, LOL.

I loved the idea, but wanted more of a backstory about why I, in the role of Emily, would be coming to a strip club by myself. We concocted a background of me as a very tall, flat-chested, very high achieving girl, all of which had made me poor date material for typical guys. My dating and my handful of sexual encounters had ranged from somewhat unpleasant to only mildly enjoyable and no orgasms.

I thought I just had low sex drive, but one day, now at age 30, I was talking with a lesbian friend and she asked me if I'd ever been with a woman. That had never even occurred to me to think about (a story I've heard in real life from some lesbians I know), and when I started considering it, I was gobsmacked to see how attractive I found women and the thought of them as sexual partners. However as a virgin to this, I was nervous about my appearance and my inexperience and how to meet a woman. My friend said she had a suggestion which might sound unusual--that there was a bisexual woman at a high end strip club who loved to see women of all sizes, shapes, and descriptions, and that seeing her would be a non-threatening way to begin learning how to love a woman.

So that was the back story for our role play. YM and I decided to meet for 2 hours, initially in our own personas to chat and share drinks and make out a bit, before we went to separate rooms to change. I put on crotchless pantyhose, panties, and a camisole/chemise long enough to pass for a dress for our scenario and came out to her kitchen counter which served as the bar of the strip club.

I won't get into a blow-by-blow, because the role play is more what I'm interested in reactions to here. But I will say this: I am not bisexual or transexual, but I found that I got deeply into my role as a woman for this role play. I actually felt nervous when Marie, as the stripper, approached me and started asking questions. I felt as if I really were a virgin experiencing these sensations for the first time. I loved the soft touching and kissing and the slow pace to our sensuality, which ultimately led to explosive and multiple Os for both of us. It has all left me very pensive about male and female roles and characteristics. I certainly have no intention of playing this way as a primary activity, but we all have some male and some female aspects to ourselves, and I would definitely like to use role play like this to explore this further from time to time.

I'm interested in hearing what y'all think of this type of role play.
I think this tye of rolelay is VERY hot ..... I'd love to try
awesome! thanks for sharing!
BTW, if you ever happen to enjoy a concert with YM ( she LOVES music!!) make sure to feed her first. She gets hungry!!! ( wink, wink)
Nicely done. I've long been a fan of YM but have not met due to distance. I like the occasional role reversal. Have been discussing having my petite ATF dress up w/ short hair and in a man's suit or perhaps even a tux, and me doing her (him) in greek in a men's room someplace.
That's Hottt
I have often wondered if in a past like I was female...