Phone: 480-204-5151
Email Address: 480-204-5151
URL / Website: Website http://highwaytohellyeah.weebly.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LBJ & Tollway
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK/DFK, DBL-BBBJ(Give & Recive), MPFS, DATY, Spanking, Flogging, Toys for Boys,
Session Length: 90
Fee: $$.5
Hair Color and Length: Black , Straight, Short and sassy..
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4", 135, 34D-26-34, Dallas Rain is a Rock Star MILF Nympho. You will not find a woman with softer smoother skin, a firmer body, and the best I can tell no distracting features or tattoos etc. She is a beautiful woman and has hynotic eyes.

Mr.O was clean shaven, good sized stature similar to me and close in age. Well groomed and very clean, also clean shaved below - made for all 3 of us - Hmmmmm…..
Recommendation: Yes a "must do"
Man I have seen DR one on one but would love to have had your experience!!!!

Glad you had a great time. I missed out on her when she passed thru heading your way due to RL stuff.

Dallas...YOU ROCK!!!

EC
I very highly recommend this for guys who think they want to try MFM but are not sure....

It is even better IMHO if you have already seen DallasRain one on one...[at least with help , you have a shot at her being the one to 'tap out' ]
thanks yall...and that was such a HOT read it brought back all my horny memories!

we all had such naughty fun...cannot wait till next time!!!

mmm=good, you rock baby!
Sounds wonderful. I need to watch for next time Dallas comes to Dallas.
This deserves a place on Another Realm....because that's what it is. Wow. Great review and a rather bold experimentation for you..... was a DP ever discussed? (harder to do than one thinks BTW)
Thanks Zhivago52,

It helps to have 2 experienced players that are very open for the newbie (me) to get past any mental barriers.

I have to give huge props & kudos to them for making it so comfortable and totally accepting.

We didn't make it to DP. I'm sure it would have been fun though.

Guess we had to have something for our next adventure.

Im sure it is tricky to do ... But fun to try ..and rewarding to accomplish
HOT Review! Thanks!
Great review! Looking forward to having her pop that cherry for me as well! Sounds like the perfect time!

Now I just have to get my travel schedule to match up with Dallas!