My dream/nightmare

• ogre
  • 09-24-2013, 06:59 AM
I woke up this morning after a terrible nightmare and this was the most appropriate forum to share it in.

Last night I dreamt that I was in bed with a younger, but still 40ish Paula Deen. We were actively making out and she had gotten me hard. Suddenly she stops and says, "Well, my husband makes me do this, but I don't like to..." She proceeded to rim me for, in my dream, an eternity and it was fabulous. It was complete with tongue insertion and tongue fucking. And make no mistake, any other complications aside, I thoroughly enjoyed the tongue bath.

I have no idea where that came from. It was just too wierd not to share.
Hot story not sure about the paula dean part but hot still the same
Hot story....you're now going to have to find a TUMA provider from the deep south that looks like a younger PD. Let us know if you find her!
That's freaking awesome!
Ummm hot story but Paula lol
There are WAY worse people to dream about babe!
  • DinDC
  • 09-24-2013, 04:49 PM
That's def cuisine from way down South!!!

Yep, def a corny joke...there, I said it for all the rest of you guys...
I'm not sure you are going to find any PD looking providers, but I'm sure you will find several who will play out that dream
If I could choose a celebrity chef to get TUMA from, she would have to be Nigela Lawson! Just think of it, great sex, followed by great food, and topped off by that sultry, sexy British accent...
I was expecting a punch line about his dog had shit-breath in the morning, etc.
LOL. Thank you for sharing as most wouldnt dare....I love when a man is open about his cravings......Be true to yourself is my golden rule.......as life is to short not to have fun...Yum~~
did your dream involve a stick of butter?
only thing it was missing was the BUTTER!!
wow what a dream! did she talk dirty to you in that "cute" accent???
Hmmmmmmm, PD sorta turns me on..