Perfume?

• oden
  • 01-26-2010, 01:55 PM
What are your thoughts about the ladies wearing perfume and would you ladies prefer us to wear cologne or just be fresh?
Nope. Fresh and clean for me. I can't be going home smelling like girly foo-foo.
No way! Fresh & clean for me & you!! I dislike the smell of cologne on a man. Especially in his nether region.

If you want some sensual pleasure. Don't wear cologne. If you want me to sneeze the entire time. Then lather it on and be prepared for an unpleasant time. As I'm allergic to men's cologne.

I'm always fresh and clean and perfume free. And like for my dates to be the same.
I like the scent of a woman....so no to the perfume....
Agreed...no perfume either way. I am always going back to the office (or to home), so it is best to remain "unscented".

-CS
I don't mind a lit bit of perfume but nothing overpowering.....

As for me, I generally wear cologne (Acqua Di Gio) when I'm dressed up but it goes on my shirt....not my skin. Depending on the thickness of my shirt (plus undershirt), a tiny bit may permeate to my chest but I've never been told it's a problem.

One thing I don't use is any smelly aftershave products.....
Budha, ditto for me -- a bit is fine, overpowering is not. And although it normally goes on my skin, before my most recent session, I anticipated a shower with the provider and therefore sprayed it on my shirt.

I'm glad Milf chimed in -- it never occurred to me that some ladies might actually dislike cologne, although others have complimented me on it. It might be worth asking them in advance.
A man's cologne on his clothes is great as long as it is light. when he walks in smelly goooooood... and I nuzzle my nose on his neck mmmmm nice. But definitely not on the goods.. We put our mouth there ya know... a that doesn't taste good

but honestly as long as you are clean then cologne isn't necessary.

You know what they say "if it smells like cologne leave it alone" lmao or something like that
Fresh and natural for me. I tend to do the same. Very rarely do I wear cologne.
I prefer the lady to be pure and fresh, no heavy perfumes. I usually go in the same way, perhaps some light cologne.
taking a perfume scent home with me is.....
second only to the infamous "gliiter" effect ==>
I don't care either way... I try to be mindful to the gents needs... I have some who LOVE my perfume and then others who don't want to walk away with the scent on them...
  • oden
  • 01-26-2010, 09:20 PM
I like fresh and natural with emphasis on clean myself.
I don't mind a lit bit of perfume but nothing overpowering.....

As for me, I generally wear cologne (Acqua Di Gio) when I'm dressed up but it goes on my shirt....not my skin. Depending on the thickness of my shirt (plus undershirt), a tiny bit may permeate to my chest but I've never been told it's a problem.

One thing I don't use is any smelly aftershave products..... Originally Posted by BigBudha

One thing I can state for a fact. Buda baby, your f'ing sexy all sweaty!!
Lightly scented is good like from a bodywash or some time of lotion.