Review: (Austria) Linda--Club Diskret

Date: 19 April 2013
Name: Linda
Contact Info: info@club-diskret.ch
+41 (0)43 268 55 36
URL / Website: http://www.club-diskret.ch/index2.ph...customer=32000
General Area: Not far from Zurich, Switzerland, Hauptbahnhof(main train station)
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Mish, CG, K-9 MSOG
Session Length: 45 min
Fee: 200 Swiss Francs
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: 5'7" 125 lbs very cute and friendly blonde girl from the Czech Republic who works in Club Diskret in downtown Zurich, Switzerland. Prostitution is legal in Switzerland, so there is a very different atmosphere surrounding the whole situation. This was my first experience with pay for sex in Europe, as I was on a two week ski vacation, and I decided I should check out the scene there...and I am glad I did! I went to two very different clubs in Zurich, and reviews of the girls at the other club will also be posted in this section of ECCIE.
I entered the club through a very discrete(hence the name Diskret) entrance after buzzing in and having the door unlocked for me. This club consists of a somewhat small, 250 sq ft bar/lounge area where I sat at the bar, ordered a complimentary drink, and all the working girls came over to me and introduced themselves. The situation was somewhat awkward, since there was no real private space to get to know or discuss particulars with any girl I was interested in. However, I had looked at the website of the club and therefore was familiar with which of the girls I might like to play with. So I spoke with Linda and agreed to go to one of the rooms in the club, where I first took a quick shower, then proceeded to play.
Recommendation: Yes