Date: 06/16/2021
Name: Brooks
Phone: 501-800-8361
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...l/557470757618
City: SWLR
State: Arkansas
Address: SWLR
Activities: Breast worship, BBBJ, FIV, CFS, CG, Doggie, Several Mish Variations, Greek.
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Brooks is a taller brunette with pretty green eyes, great legs and fantastic tits. Bit of a belly but it was no problem in my eyes. She was very clean and smelled wonderful.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice find dude! She's pretty hot!
Good to hear she is back! Good review of a kinky girl that will do anything you ask! I need to see her again myself!
Glad to see that Brooks is back!
Don't understand why she doesn't use other resources other than stg
Don't understand why she doesn't use other resources other than stg Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
that STG title doesn’t inspire confidence neither. Doesn’t seem safe to call
Brooks is legit though. I have seen her several times. It does look like shes gained a bit more of a belly. I know she likes to drink “a lot”. She is still a freak and a great date.
She's legit. Sometimes her location are sketchy. Never had an issue with meeting up with her. Good price and menu. Don't know why she doesn't use another source for ads. It would benefit her better if she did. But I haven't seen her in a couple of years.
She’s cool and one I had wanted to see. Had her come to my house last year.
Standing, slow, deliberate ovation!!

Great review, great find!! I was about to quit Greek because all the most recent girls I’ve had who have it on their menu just tolerate it, but don’t really seem to like it, which took all the fun out of it.

Will definitely try this gal for one last time! Thanks again!

She's legit. Sometimes her location are sketchy. Never had an issue with meeting up with her. Good price and menu. Don't know why she doesn't use another source for ads. It would benefit her better if she did. But I haven't seen her in a couple of years. Originally Posted by Baconman
Sketch locations can wired me out but good to hear she’s legit