URL / Website: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...d_menu-7303212
City: niagara falls ontario
State: -
Address: kerr street
Activities: bbbj. doggy. mish. cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: black. hair up. i assume shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: taller for asian. 5’6 ish. large b c cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Stopped by a couple of times but btwn the translator and being unclear on total cha-ching I haven't went further than taking my shoes off.
Moved to correct area
  • kosti
  • 06-21-2024, 11:20 PM
Nice review. Yeah Lala is HOT and fun. Like this spa. They get some good girls here and at great rates.
Stopped by a couple of times but btwn the translator and being unclear on total cha-ching I haven't went further than taking my shoes off. Originally Posted by Thefootlover4her
Did you just walk in or did you call first?
I call first to see who is there. jennifer speaks decent english. throw your 1.2 down, really dont need a translater, they know the routine!
  • kosti
  • 06-27-2024, 10:37 PM
I call first to make sure Jennifer will be there in case the new girls don't impress me. I always have good times with Jen.
Sounds like good advice, thanks for the feedback.
Sounds like good advice, thanks for the feedback. Originally Posted by stiffchicken
Call or Txt first if you're looking for someone in particular, but at that place, you can just go up to the door, ring, go in, and ask to see who's available. Best time to do walk up is between 9-11:30AM. They are usually pretty busy after that, so it's more luck of the draw.
U Health Spa about a half mile away on Main St is a good option if Ker is too busy.