The words of a Former Liberal!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-s0LL_1Vk0 Originally Posted by therock18
Give it up Marshall.
Nice find! I guess Elbert offended the Rino...LOL
Mr Guillory is a fine man, and thank you for posting this!
JL and the rock? they're either the same guy (after all, one guy's claiming to be moving if he's not a baseless liar) or they're butt brothers.

Pick your poison. It all started when J-so called-L made up that bullshit about him "being allowed" to start posting in here again.

Hes stupider than he is arrogant.

And, at the end of the day, should shove a living snake up his ass. M
Let's see now, registered as a Republican originally, switched to the Democratic party to run for elected office in a Democratic area, and now switches back to perhaps run for Lt. Governor or U.S. Senate. Sounds like standard political opportunism.
JL and the rock? they're either the same guy (after all, one guy's claiming to be moving if he's not a baseless liar) or they're butt brothers.

Pick your poison. It all started when J-so called-L made up that bullshit about him "being allowed" to start posting in here again.

Hes stupider than he is arrogant.

And, at the end of the day, should shove a living snake up his ass. M Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should go suck on your husband's dick.
The faggot card again.

I thought you were a man of letters, Rocky! Well here are six for you:

F U C K Y O U. <You get the U twice!>
The faggot card again.

I thought you were a man of letters, Rocky! Well here are six for you:

F U C K Y O U. <You get the U twice!> Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are on the record accusing me of being therock18. I'll be happy for the mods to do an IP check and verify you are wrong.
A truly prudent individual can't argue with that video. The far left wing Democrats have been deceiving humanity for decades especially minorities.

Jim
I noticed HEADUPHISASS responds in typical liberal fashion by not addressing the post, but rather by throwing insults. Either he didn't see the video or he drank so much kool-aid his brain can't comprehend what it's about.
  • CJ7
  • 08-22-2013, 06:15 PM
I noticed HEADUPHISASS responds in typical liberal fashion by not addressing the post, but rather by throwing insults. Either he didn't see the video or he drank so much kool-aid his brain can't comprehend what it's about. Originally Posted by satexasguy
you didn't address the post either, just threw some insults,

bitch about something then do the same thing you are bitching about ...typical republitard fashion

and no, I have nothing to say about the youtube clip
you didn't address the post either, just threw some insults, Originally Posted by CJ7
Yet another of CBJ7's "intellectual" and "substantive" posts! Your criticism is wholly invalid since you're describing your modus operandi, CBJ7, you fucking lib-retard hypocrite.
Can you possibly Corpy post a comment Corpy without using the stupid fucking nickname Corpy you made up Corpy for the others who Corpy are so much smarter and clever than you, Corpy?