The pull out birth control

Hit or miss...

http://likes.com/weird/the-ugly-trut...4173054&page=1 Originally Posted by pickupkid
Are you trying to convince hookers to use this method when they fuck you?

No means no, dude. Hookers aren't going to bareback you... Unless you shower and you pay them extra.
What do you call people that practice the pull out method?

?

?

?

PARENTS!
Total miss...but my 20yr old brain dead mistake turned out to be badass
Pulling out... isn't that why half of us exist?
Personally I use a condom and another form of birth control. ..because condoms can break...
  • Noid
  • 04-03-2015, 07:51 PM
It's the Catholic method. We KNOW the majority of san antone is catholic.
Always preceded with "Just the tip".
It's the Catholic method. We KNOW the majority of san antone is catholic. Originally Posted by Noid
Per currently practicing priest....

"All birth control methods have failure rates. If God planned for you to have a child he will make it happen."

Granted, he is the most liberal active priest I have ever met.

Condoms are your friend. Please use them and live a happier complication free life.
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
The mod in black would say. Nailed it!
Per currently practicing priest....

"All birth control methods have failure rates. If God planned for you to have a child he will make it happen."

Granted, he is the most liberal active priest I have ever met.

Condoms are your friend. Please use them and live a happier complication free life. Originally Posted by SA Angel
So true... Kids if you want them are great.. I'm not prepared for anymore as most of mi e are now grown...
I've had a vasectomy for years, when the SO was told to get off birthday control. Highly recommend if you don't plan on having any more kids.
  • HUMP!
  • 04-06-2015, 07:13 AM
^+1