Hey Eaglehorse look what I found...

• BSer
  • 03-24-2014, 05:23 PM
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=4836

if you call me I will tell you where to find her. But you must call I will not post or pm her current location.
Oh my oh my, checking her out, could it be,........
  • BSer
  • 03-25-2014, 06:30 PM
It's her, I'll give you here location at lunch next Tuesday

We still on for lunch?
Yes....
Don't fall for it Eaglehorse.

He just wants you to join his site.
Don't fall for it Eaglehorse.

He just wants you to join his site. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
What value did this post have?
  • BSer
  • 03-26-2014, 05:21 AM
Jinny you should really think of the value of your post and what good it will do for the community as a whole before you post such drivel.
This information was given to him by four telemarketers. I would take this matter more seriously if I were you. All BSer is trying to do is help community.
I had one...........no make that two...... attorneys call me asking if that was her. Call me for details.
I don't understand the value of any of these posts but I'm a block head.
I had one...........no make that two...... attorneys call me asking if that was her. Call me for details. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
dont call to soon i have three 2 hr appointments booked back to back
dont call to soon i have three 2 hr appointments booked back to back Originally Posted by no salt added
Thats nothing........... I know a provider who is so busy she does ten 2 hour appointments and an overnighter in the same day.
Thats nothing........... I know a provider who is so busy she does ten 2 hour appointments and an overnighter in the same day. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
I call bullshit. BSer doesn't do overnights
everyone has there price
had youre nose tackle picked out bser cant post pic yet. ill go tos an get u a guard or tackle lol it will cost ya