O.M.G...Im Too Happy to get Furious but I just found out that

There is a Female Moderator from another site divulging Discreet Private messages about other providers on her Twitter..& this Female Mod on another site has copied & pasted the messages from a hobbyist about a recent providers death on her Twitter.
And has posted shit about me on Twitter & I have not looked because I have not had time..but will & if so will copy & paste it here when I find it?

I had a phone call from a reputable provider from another site sharing very important information that this one female Moderator is doing & the problem with this is one voice may not be enough to get her ass either banned or fired from being Moderator.

She's taking the power trip to her head & I'm not on Twitter as VENUSNOVA
Or Classysexxx..
No thank you I prefer not to be out there ..? I'm discreet .

I'm not sure if this is TRUE..yet & well I don't want to mention the providers / Moderator name yet here until I read the guidelines & make sure this is safe.

I dont want to attract ALOT of viewers to her Twitter either so if There is one member here that has a Twitter acct & will be my sexy boytoy secretary?

Will you please private message me if your interested in helping me with taking a peek on Twitter & copying & pasting & sending me the data so I may put a stop to this or her ?

I also heard she has a Moderators Acct Access & Mail box access because yes indeed he was born in 1942..:/.

I'm sending Austin Ellen a message regarding this soon & hoping if indeed this is true She be stopped.

I don't like bullies.
...unless it's planned in BCD scenario fantasy play.
I have the other providers phone number too that contacted me if you want further details.
..she had so much info & I was trying to make a mental note while getting ready I'm sure I missed a few things.
Ugh..I'm need to get my SEXXXY groove on & can't do this alone.

I appreciate you for reading .
This is so high school..
I need to blare Katy Perry songs now
Pardon,
If you would like more information I will not provide the other providers phone number ..that would piss me off if someone started texting me for ? Fact & important gossip?
I will give you her handle & you may private message her it's serious gossip.

Hugs,
Ladies..
&
Deeeepthroat sucks,
Sensual teabagging,
&
Erotic Rimming,
Until you Cum
All over me!!!
💋
Nicole
OMG
^^^Lmao
Nice avatar ma'am.
^^^^Thank you dear!
SMFH .......
I will give you her handle & you may private message her it's serious gossip. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I will be waiting on that
Waiting for ? What?
Im not posting her handle its not a good idea & im not getting banned here��
Text me if you would like to sign a group letter with facts & proof that the other provider texted me from private messages & twittee postings where she is divulging site info outside.
Text me
  • BLM69
  • 01-27-2022, 02:12 PM
Typical OH2 drama, Trick owner has no back bone to enforce any rules