staff improperly editing user posts

How are posts on this site supposed to have any credibility if staff edits them to intentionally make it appear that staff’s words are the poster’s words, with no notification that they have done so?
Edits are made IAW the Guidelines covering Staff Actions.
Minor corrections such as spelling are done by the Staff and recorded by the Software.
Major Corrections/Edits require the Staff to make note of the edit in the post.
Edits are made IAW the Guidelines covering Staff Actions.
Minor corrections such as spelling are done by the Staff and recorded by the Software.
Major Corrections/Edits require the Staff to make note of the edit in the post. Originally Posted by biomed1
Wow! Of all the egregious spelling errors out there left uncorrected, you chose to correct mine for some reason. I feel so special!

It didn't actually need to be corrected given that I specifically put it in quotation marks to call out that the misspelling was intentional (the quotes are still there, you forgot to edit them out I guess). But, I know it made you look bad since it was in reference to your own spelling error made when taunting me and another poster in the review thread, so I can understand why you needed to use your admin powers to take this petty and personally-motivated action.

But, if you need to tell yourself you were just correcting a spelling error in order for you to feel righteous about it, cool.
Wow! Of all the egregious spelling errors out there left uncorrected, you chose to correct mine for some reason. I feel so special!

It didn't actually need to be corrected given that I specifically put it in quotation marks to call out that the misspelling was intentional (the quotes are still there, you forgot to edit them out I guess). But, I know it made you look bad since it was in reference to your own spelling error made when taunting me and another poster in the review thread, so I can understand why you needed to use your admin powers to take this petty and personally-motivated action.

But if you need to tell yourself you were just correcting a spelling error in order for you to feel righteous about it, cool. Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Well Spanky, I guess you missed the part of the guidelines that all posts have to conform to the "The Chicago Manual of Style." Instead of using the quotes you should now use [sic].
Well Spanky, I guess you missed the part of the guidelines that all posts have to conform to the "The Chicago Manual of Style." Instead of using the quotes you should now use [sic]. Originally Posted by Exchequer

Of course! That must have been the problem. And here I thought it was unnecessary and vindictive moderation. Silly me.
Being a proud Southron, I don't conform to things like "The Chicago Manual of Style."
Sumtimes i spel thangs rong on purpuss.
Tuck...you just wanted to throw puss in their somewhere
Sumtimes i spel thangs rong on purpuss. Originally Posted by tuckahoe

So did Ripmany and now he has been banned!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2529761

LOL!
we need help in arkansas
Tuck...you just wanted to throw puss in their somewhere Originally Posted by Johnsson
Writin' it is the closest I've gotten to any laitely!
the last two posts have words spelled incorrectly...Ex... got a pic for that???