Really?

You express yourself like a stupid, lazy, slovenly pig. Lots of people have told you that just in this forum. Originally Posted by bambino
My point. You can't control what comes out of your mouth any more than you can control what comes in it. Or whom!

You express yourself like a stupid, lazy, slovenly pig. Lots of people have told you that just in this forum. Originally Posted by bambino
Thanks for making my point, EATLER.

You can't control what comes out of your mouth any more than you can control what comes in it. Or whom!

My point. You can't control what comes out of your mouth any more than you can control what comes in it. Or whom!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for making my point, EATLER.

You can't control what comes out of your mouth any more than you can control what comes in it. Or whom!

does a double stupid post make you stupid squared?? i'm just askin' ....

No, just stating the obvious, Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
No one gives a shit about your opinion retarded lenny.
Just another stupid fucking lemming.
No one gives a shit about your opinion retarded lenny.
Just another stupid fucking lemming. Originally Posted by bamscram
Ekim the chimp has been replaced by a primitive repetitive spam-bot.

It automatically replies to each post by confusing the poster with himself, then signs off with "stupid lemming".

Two sentences max.
Just what the Founders had in mind.

Better than The Three Stooges @43:00, Shit Eater!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96yWsrMXREI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu3rsha1ZtI
does a double stupid post make you stupid squared?? i'm just askin' ....

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Your methodology is flawed. You need to raise STUPID to the 34,730th power!

Performing that calculation would break a super-computer!
Ekim the chimp has been replaced by a primitive repetitive spam-bot.

It automatically replies to each post by confusing the poster with himself, then signs off with "stupid lemming".

Two sentences max. Originally Posted by lustylad
Another stupid fucking lemming, name of lustycunt the pussy. AKA: ekim the chimp. No gives a shit about your opinion either dumb ass.
Welcome to the dumber by the day club, now you are a member.
I was reading the nonsense and drivel posted here and it made me realize that this nation offers opportunities that range from being productive, altruistic, inventive, and entrepreneurial to childish, belligerent, shallow and foolish. The latter ( childish, belligerent, shallow and foolish) is what is demonstrated too frequently on this board. Who the hell has time to post hundreds or even thousands of examples of such hogwash? Such petty, juvenile posting. It's painful to read, and even more painful to imagine who is writing this stuff. That there are people who sit in front of a monitor and type and send such shallow drivel, and find some level of satisfaction from doing it is flat-out kinda crazy.
They are called lemmings.
I was reading the nonsense and drivel posted here and it made me realize that this nation offers opportunities that range from being productive, altruistic, inventive, and entrepreneurial to childish, belligerent, shallow and foolish. The latter ( childish, belligerent, shallow and foolish) is what is demonstrated too frequently on this board. Who the hell has time to post hundreds or even thousands of examples of such hogwash? Such petty, juvenile posting. It's painful to read, and even more painful to imagine who is writing this stuff. That there are people who sit in front of a monitor and type and send such shallow drivel, and find some level of satisfaction from doing it is flat-out kinda crazy. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Are you done crying/whining 0zombie?

I was reading the nonsense and drivel posted here and it made me realize that this nation offers opportunities that range from being productive, altruistic, inventive, and entrepreneurial to childish, belligerent, shallow and foolish. The latter ( childish, belligerent, shallow and foolish) is what is demonstrated too frequently on this board. Who the hell has time to post hundreds or even thousands of examples of such hogwash? Such petty, juvenile posting. It's painful to read, and even more painful to imagine who is writing this stuff. That there are people who sit in front of a monitor and type and send such shallow drivel, and find some level of satisfaction from doing it is flat-out kinda crazy. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
^^^DRIVEL^^
Poor EATLER! Thinks drivel is a power tool!

Kid rock is an american badass.
Poor EATLER! Thinks drivel is a power tool!

If I had posted that picture, you would've cried racism, boy.

Now there's plenty of work to be done, houseboy. Shine my shoes and fix me a drink.