What’s in Brittany’s book?

Probably close to what’s on Hunters laptop

REPORT: Celebrities Issue Legal Letters In Effort To Delay Britney Spears’ Tell-All Book

Publishing company Simon & Schuster has reportedly put the release of Britney Spears’ tell-all book on hold after allegedly receiving legal letters on behalf of A-list celebrities concerned about the content in Spears’ book.

The company is now entangled in the possibility of litigation by A-listers who are purportedly upset about what Spears will expose in her autobiography, The Sun first reported Sunday. Attorneys representing the stars have allegedly sent legal letters to Simon & Schuster, though details about the issues reportedly cited in the letters are not public.
READ

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/08/c...tell-all-book/
... I consulted me Hollywood "Insiders" - and heard back
that this Britney pretty-bird used to receive "offours"
by the score - from Film Producers, Hollywood Stars,
Sports blokes (and lovvys) and even a few politicians.

So maybe Britney "kept score" herself.

#### Salty
Something tells me we won’t be able to discuss the content on Eccie
Couldn't she just publish a blog or do a podcast should they shut down the book idea? Sure she would still be open to legal issues but I just don't think she cares at this point.
She could if she were inclined. She has to be concerned about libel either way though.
She could if she were inclined. She has to be concerned about libel either way though. Originally Posted by HDGristle
If she’s telling the truth, how could that be libel? Especially if she has receipts? If people have nothing to hide, they shouldn’t be worried.
If's add up quickly. If she names names she better have receipts or be prepared for libel claims