URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...-/872753965877
City: West Monroe
State: Louisiana
Address: Near Walmart on cypress
Activities: Bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Blonde short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pregnant. Thick. Pics on ad accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Did you have to pay deposit? I am always cautious when they ask for deposit!
I just absolutely will not do deposits
No. Never pay a deposit. Did not and I won’t.
She hit me with the deposit and went silent when I declined. Shame, she sounded like a catch for Monroe
She hit me with the deposit and went silent when I declined. Shame, she sounded like a catch for Monroe Originally Posted by Abner Marsh
lol I’m not trying to oversell it. She got skills but don’t lose sleep over this one. Not now anyways. Monroe/West. Moore is ripe for someone with looks and skills to really be a name around here.
I've had to walk away from a couple of fine providers lately over this deposit in advance bullshit
  • tok07
  • 04-29-2024, 12:01 AM
I agree with Fly,... I saw her a good while ago before the weight gain, when she was running with another provider who I actually was supposed to see... then once more caught me off guard with the weight gain... hadn't heard good news of her since. As always, ymmv
I contacted her and she asked for a deposit. When I told her I never pay a deposit she went silent. Oh well......
I contacted her and she asked for a deposit. When I told her I never pay a deposit she went silent. Oh well...... Originally Posted by Dan712910
Dan, message her back and say you are “Dan from eccie”.
She’ll be cool.