URL / Website: https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11364892
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Corporate Blvd
Activities: CBJ, CFS (missionary)
Hair Length and Color: She was wearing a long blond wig
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’4” 120. Nice body. Pics are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review and I think most all will agree, she has too many restrictions.
  • al504
  • 10-12-2020, 03:25 PM
Please change your review to NO. I contacted her, we came to an agreement, went to hotel, asked for a room number. she asked asked for my picture. I sent her a picture, she disappeared.
  • Dab
  • 10-13-2020, 10:21 AM
You should write your own review. You can’t ask him to change his review only because she didn’t like the way you looked bruh
  • al504
  • 10-13-2020, 11:40 AM
That was my comment. I know he cannot change his review. After I sent her my picture, she sent me a link to a web page saying that my number belonged to a retired cop!!!! It was not that she did not like my picture. I have no idea what site it is, and who and why someone put that comment about my phone number. It is disturbing.
She just didn’t like you’re picture man it’s okay
post the link to her actual ad.... only the website pops up now. Thx.
  • al504
  • 10-15-2020, 02:15 PM
Dear Bullcalf,

the issue is not may picture. Some mean lady has put some untrue information about me on a web site, that when ladies search my phone number in that web site, a red flag pops up, and they get frightened, And I never hear from them again. I tried to search my number, nothin popped up. Does anyone know of any provider web site that has information about us?
So, you have had this happen with other providers? You said in your post that she sent you a link to the website?
  • al504
  • 10-16-2020, 09:23 AM
I am looking for the link. she sent me a snapshot of the link about my number.
  • al504
  • 10-16-2020, 09:24 AM
Joe, May be you can tell her that I have been on this site for many, many years and I am ok
Sorry man, I’m not gonna get involved in all that. Trust me she’s not worth the fuss. Good luck.
Al504, yes this has also happened to me. The disadvantage of posting honest reviews and experiences is that some of these "ladies" become super offended and they exact revenge by making sure your online rep is shredded. I've missed out on several experiences with hot looking providers, who let me know they will not see me because they have seen where a provider said I ripped off my condom during a session or some such bulls***. Luckily, I have been very successful on SA, and I rarely see pros anymore.
She's fine as hell.