Brand New Pics Available & News

I have promised you all my brand new pics. The pics are finally in and you can view them all on my website! www.nikkitylor.net

In other news, I will be retiring from the business in one month. I will be very sad to leave this business and all the amazing friends I have come to know, but it's a decision that I have reached.

Enjoy the pics.
xoxox

Sneak Peak of what to expect!!!!!

Let me be the first to say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Sad to see you go and excellent pics. You are one of New Orleans finest!!!
  • Mrgru
  • 07-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Pleaseeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeee don't go!!
oh hell no....not you babe...you will be so missed!

But I do thanks you fopr your friendship & I wish you have the best in life!
Damn nice pics. The one with the knee high boots reminds me of Wonder Woman. Is it really you? lol One month? damn, i better get my truck east bound and down loaded up and truckin soon.
Make a trip to lafayette before you retire ..
AWE!!!! Thank u all....i will miss u forsure....everyone is and has been so kind to me over the years. I love ECCIE!!!! I am glad you like the pix...xoxo

Dallas you are amazing and so kind....u been nothing but helpful and sweet to me, thank u

runkle I LOVE Wonder Women she is my FAVORITE Super Hero! I actually have her boots....hope u will see me in them before i go. ; )
Wow angel :-(......
I love u too Skeeter! We will always be friends, promise! xo

brownfish, i am considering a trip still and looks 75% sure i am going to go play w u and Laffy Boyz, just need to figure which days and week is best.
Im waiting ..
Ill toss my hat in the ring to meet up with a super hero in laffy if it helps.
Put me on the list if your coming to laf. Can't wait
Can we get a visit in BR before you leave because I'm in if you come this way.
BLOODY WOW.
pics= Hate so you go darling, but we would love to see you here in Laffy !