doubles/doubles/doubles

I always look for "like minded providers" to do doubles with in every city I visit..............

I have a couple awesome partners in Lafayette...Callie & SknyDiva.....,But no one in Nola,
so I am putting a shout out for a doubles girl when I visit Nola soon.

{The main thing I ask is that she luvs what she does as much as I do and will provide an experience similar or complimentary to me}

Guys,any recomendations??
Girls, who wants to play naughty with me??
HELLOOOOOOO!!!!! If you promise to treat me nice but naughty at the same time.....I'm your puuurrrrrrrr fect choice.... giggles... holy chit.... I'm going on a rampage since the singleness... and I'm LOVING it!!!! You know everyone has that rebound person??? I'm trying to make up for the past 2 yrs.... oh yeah baby!!!
If only I was going to be in town!!
Dallas I would love to do doubles with your wild ass!
Dallas do you look for like minded hobbyist to join you in doubles?

Damn, never mind you said we needed to be together alone first....August is approaching but not soon enough!
You know I'm game plus you already owe me a raincheck bc of our cancelled double awhile ago.. Lol.
Dallas do you look for like minded hobbyist to join you in doubles?

Damn, never mind you said we needed to be together alone first....August is approaching but not soon enough! Originally Posted by LA Man

and yep keri---I so wanna do you baby!

and yep keri---I so wanna do you baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh God Dallas, you have NO idea... had 2nd's today... two days in a row.. She's an amazing woman.. we meld very well together.. Maybe we should try some 4 somes....would suck to be the lucky bastard though, eh??
Oh God Dallas, you have NO idea... had 2nd's today... two days in a row.. She's an amazing woman.. we meld very well together.. Maybe we should try some 4 somes....would suck to be the lucky bastard though, eh?? Originally Posted by Taylor_Love
I am so in !!!!!
Hello, Dalkas owes me from a cancellation too. As tough as it may be I will volunteer to be the sucking bastard....
I'm always down to do a double no matter what city we're in
;-)
lol LA!

sexc...anytime babe