Guys list

Ladies are there any guys you would like to see whom has not seen you yet?
I know the political correct answer will be no I like any guy that schedules.Have you seen someone at a M&G or like the vibe you get from a poster.Twice I had providers mention they wanted to meet me,I felt honored when they informed me.Sadly we never got to see each other due to our schedules.
I so wanna do Pyramider and Boardman....and Outdoorsman!
Kinda like the Sadie Hawkins dance...

I would love to know if I was on a providers TO DO list....hell, I would also love toknow some of the providers ATF's and why ( I prolly won't make that list).
I want some of that 1.3 inches of dangling death! Save me some, Miss D!
I would like to meet a few gents here, but I don't want to put them or myself on the spot by naming names.
I do have my ATF's, just like Jello though, there's always room for more!
Thanks for participating ladies.I appreciate you going the extra mile Dallas.

It would be hot to walk into a session knowing she wants you as much as you want her.
It would be hot to walk into a session knowing she wants you as much as you want her. Originally Posted by browntiger
Not to mention a big boost to your ego, which is one of my reasons to do this.

I aim to get on a few ATF lists. I know the ladies talk as much as the guys.
Ladies are there any guys you would like to see whom has not seen you yet?. Originally Posted by browntiger
That's an easy one to answer, any guy with plenty of Benjamin's who isn't asking for specials.
So many ladies want the tainted attentions of my 1.3" of dangling death its embarrassing ... Its embarrassing for those who do not know realize or accept the power of taint.
ah Pyramider my friend...I do have a hollow strap on if you need to use it on me.I have met you and can actually say that you make me horny!
1.3 inches of dangling death is nice, Benjis are nice, but if a guy can make me laugh! It is ON!
We do have a lot of funny characters on here!
It would be hot to walk into a session knowing she wants you as much as you want her. Originally Posted by browntiger
+1
1.3 inches of dangling death is nice, Benjis are nice, but if a guy can make me laugh! It is ON!
We do have a lot of funny characters on here! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Someone has been talking out of turn ... Nicolet just wants to experience my patented two minutes of intense, raw, monkey love ... and watch me nap.
+1 Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
+2
I luv raw monkey luv...lol
Nap? With Nicolet? I think not.