Earth to Africa

Wow does anyone get on this side of the globe ever?
I would be surprised if anyone did. I love african culture. But I'm sure as far as hobbying is concerned if I flew there I'd leave my genitalia stateside.
lol I didn't even think of that.
LoL. Yeah Africa is incredibly amazing place to visit. But Hobbying/casual hook up could be little risky. But then again, it could be risky here to. Always have to be careful I guess.
All it is is a lack of computers and internet activity...I assure you that whoring is everywhere, even in the mountain strongholds controlled by the Taliban, even if those morons are whoring "man on man"
Sorry to bump this up. There's so little activity in this area of the world, it's amazing. And, I get the sense the industry is well and alive there. How about in South Africa? I hear Cape Town is quite a place to be, but I don't know much about the country and opportunities, other than most hobby activities are illegal.

I haven't mounted a full-fledged search and research into how it works, how much it costs, and who are the good providers there. But, maybe can point me the right direction so that I don't waste a lot of time--not much time right here right now before I head out there.
I didn't get any response, PMs, nor guidance here nor seemingly anywhere; but, I've put some helpful posts and curious reviews for S. Africa (unfortunately in the Egypt forum). Enjoy!
Cape Town Originally Posted by nicemusic
you mean condom town? superman is gonna save your ass