Braless

So I was at the mall shopping with my 14YO today. Normally I just hand her the CC and say knock yourself out.

Today I wanted to look for some new casual shirts for me. I was surprised at today styles for the teens. Almost bikini top with jeans.

Another trend I saw were women going bra less. I was very surprised at the number of women with their head lights pointing threw their thin tops.

Is this something new. I need to go to the mall more often.
Sounds like I need to make a trip. This might just be a thing in Cali though?
I'm only braless at home or in bed ..
I'm only braless at home or in bed .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
They look like they would flop around and kill someone.

Thanks for wearing a bra
So I was at the mall shopping with my 14YO today. Normally I just hand her the CC and say knock yourself out.

Today I wanted to look for some new casual shirts for me. I was surprised at today styles for the teens. Almost bikini top with jeans.

Another trend I saw were women going bra less. I was very surprised at the number of women with their head lights pointing threw their thin tops.

Is this something new. I need to go to the mall more often. Originally Posted by Fizley
A very interesting question sir. I shall have to do some investigating in Ft. Worth.
[QUOTE=Gotyour6;1062423875]They look like they would flop around and kill someone.

... WHAT A WAY TO GO!!!

### Salty
I have a great video clip of my past SB wearing a Tshirt, braless running down the street toward the camera. Such nice movement of the boobs as she runs.