Generosity is my love language

I've learned that men who don't like sharing their wealth are usually the ones with the least wealth.

And of course I get that - having low funds is a life of survival. It's more about them than me.

So when I meet a generous man willing to share his wealth...of money, knowledge, kindness & experiences - I feel safe.

It's not a game of give-and-take...it's a relationship of sharing.

And to me, that's the best kind.
Thank you for your perspective.

I have found the exact opposite. Over the years I have helped out various people and have found integrity, more important than generosity.

For instance, in the last two years I have loaned two people $$. One was a former employee (I am retired) who wanted to start his own business. He went on and has built a successful small business.
The 2nd was a provider I have seen for many years. When tge pandemic hit and before all the stimulus hit, she was struggling. She lost her car when it was repossessed.

I sold her my commuter car and signed a note with her. She has paid off every $ in provider service + interest.

The former employee has never paid me back a $.

I would argue the relationship with the former employee was the loan I expected to be paid back, and to never see a cent from the provider.

Relationships are more about honesty and integrity than being generosity.
So when I meet a generous man willing to share his wealth...of money, knowledge, kindness & experiences - I feel safe.

And to me, that's the best kind.

I totally agree with you!!!!!

& Fizley you are awesome it is a blessing to be a blessing..so Good for You!!

There is just something so sexy about a Guy that enjoys being able & supportive especially if you have shared interests.
The Proud Generous are my favorites.

So sexy ..even if it's not related to me but to a cause or something.
Interesting perspective Venus!

I find it interesting you feel safe with a generous man. I guess it depends what the definition of generous is?

I fear the women who wants me to take care of everything.

While I want a Victoria Secret women. Yet, a lot of women I have dated have pushed back on being the VS women, out of fear I am there for her body.

Fabulous topic!
I feel safe when he is generous with his time and effort. A shady person will be trying to get in and out quickly.

I feel flattered when someone notices me

I feel happy when my bank acct is happy (honesty is important HAHA)

I also feel pretty passionate about making someone the center of my attention starting way before we meet...
I’m one of the most generous people one will ever cross paths with… it’s all love!

Yet, in the big spectrum of things, who’s to say my gift to another is actually helping them? As an enabler. Enabling them to remain in the same position with the same habits to never learn any better? I will always do what’s right in my heart, it’s circumstantial.
Yet, in the big spectrum of things, who’s to say my gift to another is actually helping them? As an enabler. Enabling them to remain in the same position with the same habits to never learn any better? I will always do what’s right in my heart, it’s circumstantial

It's all good we love "Spoilers"
��
Now if one is a drug addict & your feeding that & enabling that yes that's a huge nono..but just having fun providing financial assistance & that or emotional support with shopping & ect that's awesome!!!!
I've learned that men who don't like sharing their wealth are usually the ones with the least wealth.

And of course I get that - having low funds is a life of survival. It's more about them than me.

And to me, that's the best kind. Originally Posted by MakedaJoi
Why not free pussy then, if it’s good for the goose it’s good for the gander.