Come Out, Come Out

Where is everyone? The board has been so quiet.

Did everyone fly south for the rest of the winter?
I'm here I'm here I need a nice massage ms.E
attention.jpg People have lives.
I agree Elena. Things seem a bit more quiet. I attribute some to the weather. I suspect that folks are waiting for the weather to break before doing much.
It has been pretty dead on the board as of late.
I'm here I'm here I need a nice massage ms.E Originally Posted by Keepingitfun
I need one too. Mutual massage?

I agree Elena. Things seem a bit more quiet. I attribute some to the weather. I suspect that folks are waiting for the weather to break before doing much. Originally Posted by strawberrycar934

I'm so ready for spring. I just can't wait to take my pups for walks again without feeling like a frozen popsicle.
Mutual massage sounds good to me!
I can only speak for myself, but I've been running around and having fun.

Interestingly, the friends (and places) I frequent also seem to be enjoying a lot of traffic. I'd say hobbying is alive and well in the Big O.
Just keeping busy, having a little fun, and nothing overly exciting to comment on here, or anything new or interesting in the main news either.

Although Kay2Day certainly upped the fun threads with here one nut at a time line.
Attachment 292752 People have lives. Originally Posted by Erwin M Fletcher
He who smelt it, dealt it.
Just keeping busy, having a little fun, and nothing overly exciting to comment on here, or anything new or interesting in the main news either.

Although Kay2Day certainly upped the fun threads with here one nut at a time line. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Turning anything into a dirty joke... Just one of the many amazing skills I have with my tongue. Haha.. see what I mean.