best booty on eccie

with all the negativity and bs lately on the board it might be time for a lighter hearted topic. i know this has been done 1 million times before but you know what 1000001 will be just as great. now heres how will make it a little different. only providers can post pics and most be of their own [though girls can post duo posts if they are one of the tushies]. guys are encouraged to comment, salivate and crave. Guys your job is to pm, email or otherwise encourage your favorite ladies to post tushie shots with a short note like Iara i think you should post a pic to the thread best booty on eccie" and send them a link. i would LOVE to see 100 tushies by the weekend. Hey sounds like fun to me
Dallas.....Dallas, where are you??? Come post your Booty!
need to post 1 of your own thwn encourage our girl Dallas. get your friends to join in i wanna see TUSH galore
Dallas.....Dallas, where are you??? Come post your Booty! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
lol--Petite babe..you are a true man slut....and I luv ya for it!!!!! wooohooooooo

now wheres that sexy ass tiffany???
in the green. the one you used for avatar had a great effect [or is it affect.. hell it gave me a raging hardon] please let your friendsknow about thread id love to see 100 tushies by weekend.
lol--Petite babe..you are a true man slut....and I luv ya for it!!!!! wooohooooooo

now wheres that sexy ass tiffany??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yeah Dallas, I like the green one too!
hahaha, so Petite, you're saying mine can't be in the running? j/k
That is a nice intro by Dallas!
may be in the running most of us guys would prefer to view the ladies. im sure for those who feel different you can email them some interesting photos
hahaha, so Petite, you're saying mine can't be in the running? j/k
That is a nice intro by Dallas! Originally Posted by BadWolf
Thanks everyone...smooches

NOW LADIES LETS SEE SOME TUSH!!!!!
LOL @ Petite...I'll pass
Here ya go...
Lots of bootyful ladies on ECCIE. Here's my Irish behind-the-scenes view.

the oics and the guys cumming. guys and girls let your favorite girl[s] know lots of guys want to see that booty
Lots of bootyful ladies on ECCIE. Here's my Irish behind-the-scenes view.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
my best hiney shot that is.

Where is Rhoni aka Greek Cougar Lover at?