Putting folks on ignore

In one of the many threADs that went off the rails I was trying to tease London Rayne about putting her on ignore... I may not always agree with London but would never completely ignore her either. Besides she will thinck this threAD is about her and that will make her happy

Well just to be completely candid we never ignored anyone and like suggesting that she and WU should start picking out wedding china it was kind of a joke. My attempts at humor sometimes fall flat but we got to thincking about the ignore feature the good parts and bad parts of it. This really isn't about trying to restart another thread or an attack on anyone, but I am curious:

How many of you actually have someone or more than one person on ignore, not really interested in the why or who just curious about the issue. I've never put anyone on ignore with software, now I do give up trying to understand some folks at times and skip over nonsense and cries for attention with out even thincking about it. But even someone like Whispers, posts things I want to read from time to time.

I would also like to be really clear we don't thinck a threAD on a SHMB can go off topic so post what you will if it's interesting and the discussion goes off down a rabbit hole we might just end up with the best thread ever... you never can tell which is another of the beautiful parts of 'this thing of ours'.
That's some funny sh3t there Wayard haaaaaaaaa!! Oh and tell my future husband I want a 3ct. princess cut from Tiffany's.
What is SHMB?

Sixx
What is SHMB?

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Silly Hobbyist Message Board.

I learned that from one of my Houston friends.
I have only 2 people on ignore. I love humor and I love a good debate but just plain retarded I can't deal with, so that's why the numbers are so small.

And Naomi, I'm the one who told you that, and uhhh I am NOT from freaking Texas biaaatch!! It was originally "Stupid Hooker Message Board" invented by the guys, but we had to change it up a bit lol.
No ladies it was Silly Hooker Message Board and a dear friend of mine that used to run ymmv came up with the silly hooker part, she called everyone that; me, her dancer friends, people out it public and most of her ex husbands... silly hookers.

It was never meant to be a misogynistic term or something from the he-man woman haters club, just something really funny that a very beautiful woman used to say all the time that actually ran one. She is long retired and moved on living an actual life but the term caught on and is used now by all kinds of folks that have no real idea who it came from or what it really means.

These days Silly Hobbyist Message Board might be more accurate and I would never argue it's validity. But if you can't laugh at want we are doing here or take yourself to seriously then you might be a...
Oh Wayward, We knew it was a joke. London, thought it was funnier this way. *hugs*
That's some funny sh3t there Wayard haaaaaaaaa!! Oh and tell my future husband I want a 3ct. princess cut from Tiffany's. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'll let him know but may up the ring size a bit, as a quick aside he doesn't really like it when we go all match.com on him with a special lady friend. But it amuses us and we are more than a little sadistic and twisted. Plus he has bought me dinner a few times and that must never go unpunished.
Actually, my true crushes are Sixx, Ike, Chica, DED, and DH but I doubt I could umm "handle" any of them.
That's some funny sh3t there Wayard haaaaaaaaa!! Oh and tell my future husband I want a 3ct. princess cut from Tiffany's. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Only if you sign the prenup first...I'm not splitting up my double wide...
oMGGGG...

Who's gonna be the maid of honor?
Only if you sign the prenup first...I'm not splitting up my double wide... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
No worries, I am a good wifey. I asked nothing of the last 2 and even blew one in the parking lot after we signed the divorce papers.
I would read this but I have that murdering rat bastard on ignore! Meanie!
I have never put a single person on ignore....

It would be funny to video a guy getting so upset in front of his monitor saying "oh he/she is going on ignore for that little comment!" lmao

We need a "SHMB Funniest Post" thread......
I have never put a single person on ignore....

It would be funny to video a guy getting so upset in front of his monitor saying "oh he/she is going on ignore for that little comment!" lmao

We need a "SHMB Funniest Post" thread...... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Oh gosh not again I thought they had the "hall of fame" quotes in the Houston board. Isn't that enough?

Anyways, I missed you. You don't post as much anymore