What makes a provider/hobbyist intriguing to you?

So I was thinking tonight about certain qualities that attract me to a person, for me it's not always about looks. I find myself drawn to men that arouse my curiosity whether they be quite fascinating or unusual. I am then intrigued by them, which is a massive turn on for me...

I like for a man to be a bit mysterious and have a certain intensity about him...that makes me want to know him that much more....I'm quite an intense and passionate person myself, so when I find someone who is very similar in that respect I get quite excited, as I've found those men to be the best lovers I've ever had....

So I guess what I'm asking you all (ladies and gents), what about a provider/hobbyist intrigues you, or have you ever encountered one who did and you felt a really intense connection with? I'm very interested in what everyone has to say....and PLEASE no drama on this thread.....Thx!
As someone who is easily disappointed, I guess it comes down to intelligent conversation. I just enjoy a dynamic repartee. I'm not much into gossip or just surface chit-chat. Give me a meaty conversation over subjects in which I am interested: history, art, current events, religion, humanitarian issues.

But I can't do small talk b/c it somehow doesn't seem important.

I think I'm probably pretty lousy at the art of sex, but any animal can rut. I really think between my looks and my skill, paying for it isn't such a bad option. At least it's a sure thing.

But in the final analysis, what makes a provider intriguing is her mind. And it's hard to find these providers b/c a large majority don't post, and their websites (if they have them) don't reveal the lady's thoughts.

Edit: Oh, yeah, and what post #5 said: a good sense of humor.
I like for a man to be a bit mysterious and have a certain intensity about him...that makes me want to know him that much more....I'm quite an intense and passionate person myself, so when I find someone who is very similar in that respect I get quite excited, as I've found those men to be the best lovers I've ever had....! Originally Posted by Valerie
Perhaps a mysterious man with a "sexy voice" - someone you've never met, that seemed to be quite interested in you at first, almost stalker-like, but now appears smitten with a firend of yours, making you jealous and wanting to know more about him - just building intrigue, intensity, passion...it all part of the plan!!

Actually, my ATF possesses the qualities you've mentioned and we have developed a passion and intensity that I have not found in any other relationship. It is truly unique that I get to enjoy the combination of beauty, lustfull passion, intense pleasure and a sexual being with a drive to please me. In return, I get the impression she really, truly enjoys me too and that completes the pleasure circle for me.
I find a confident woman very attractive. A woman who is self confident is much easier to talk to and get to know on a deeper or more intimate level. It is this type of woman who in my opinion, makes the best lover. She communicates her needs and wants better and the passion is much more intense. I think she has fewer inhibitions and a little bit more of the curious explorer mentality. When she's enjoying herself, thats a huge turn on for me.
For me a great.... and I mean great sense of humor is what I like. Someone that not only has a great sense of humor but can carry on a conversation with some substance I find attractive as well. As far as physically, I've been attracted to all different types so when they have it all then the time we spend together will be great.
The size of her dick...metaphorically speaking of course...
That special click..like you have known each other for a long time...where you just feel really comfortable being around each other. Personality & sense of humor ranks prettty high. Looks really do not rank very high with me, I guess since im older i prefer chemistry to looks as my priorities have changed with age.
all that and of course ..one that blanks my brains out and makes my eyes rolll back in my head
The size of her dick...metaphorically speaking of course... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

thanks for my first laugh of the day
Intriguing thread Valerie...

So I guess what I'm asking you all (ladies and gents), what about a provider/hobbyist intrigues you Originally Posted by Valerie
Well, I've been in contact with a lady pretty regularly as of late and she seems to have that "IT" factor...I don't know what it is, she just has...it!

Aside from the physical, I am usually intrigued by a provider who likes to speak her mind, one who is a shit talker and one who doesn't take shit...

I like a lady with some "backbone"....like one of TLC's albums, I like a lady who "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" ...

...or have you ever encountered one who did and you felt a really intense connection with? Originally Posted by Valerie

I have and even though we haven't seen each other BCD yet the connection is so intense it's SCARY
I love a man that's witty, well-spoken and Spontaneous (ones that doesn't bore the hell out of me) and a great conversationalist. opinionated guys rock! I love a good debate .

I also love joking and I'm a big flirt. If he has a great sense of humor I know I'll have fun with him.
The size of her dick...metaphorically speaking of course... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Ah hah.... No wonder you don't write reviews... LMAO
great question!
Attitude/open mindedness//charm/quirkiness/mysteriousness

I especially love the "bad boy biker"!!!!!
As someone who is easily disappointed, I guess it comes down to intelligent conversation. I just enjoy a dynamic repartee. I'm not much into gossip or just surface chit-chat. Give me a meaty conversation over subjects in which I am interested: history, art, current events, religion, humanitarian issues.

But I can't do small talk b/c it somehow doesn't seem important.

I think I'm probably pretty lousy at the art of sex, but any animal can rut. I really think between my looks and my skill, paying for it isn't such a bad option. At least it's a sure thing.

But in the final analysis, what makes a provider intriguing is her mind. And it's hard to find these providers b/c a large majority don't post, and their websites (if they have them) don't reveal the lady's thoughts.

Edit: Oh, yeah, and what post #5 said: a good sense of humor. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I think you don't give yourself enough credit Charlie! I bet in person you're quite enjoyable to be around....But I have to laugh because this thought just came into my head of you and a provider, she says something you disagree with and they whole session turns into a debate! LOL

Oh and btw- please check the "talk whatever you want about thread"- I posted some, erm, possible replacement avatar pics for you!

Perhaps a mysterious man with a "sexy voice" - someone you've never met, that seemed to be quite interested in you at first, almost stalker-like, but now appears smitten with a firend of yours, making you jealous and wanting to know more about him - just building intrigue, intensity, passion...it all part of the plan!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Oh whatever Ed!...I'm not jealous...you still stalk me

Intriguing thread Valerie...

Well, I've been in contact with a lady pretty regularly as of late and she seems to have that "IT" factor...I don't know what it is, she just has...it!

Aside from the physical, I am usually intrigued by a provider who likes to speak her mind, one who is a shit talker and one who doesn't take shit...

I like a lady with some "backbone"....like one of TLC's albums, I like a lady who "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" ...

I have and even though we haven't seen each other BCD yet the connection is so intense it's SCARY Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Interesting...and you might this lady be that you speak of?..

great question!
Attitude/open mindedness//charm/quirkiness/mysteriousness

I especially love the "bad boy biker"!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That doesn't surprise me at all Dallas!! LOL
I like a lady with some "backbone".... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
And most ladies like a guy with "front bone."

Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Aww such things you say.