Boxers or Briefs??

Which do you prefer or wear?
Commando!
Commando...always!
GUESS?????????????????
GUESS????????????????? Originally Posted by THE LEGEND
boxers
Which do you prefer or wear? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Me and Michael Jordan wear something called boxer-briefs that are boxer length but snug to the leg. Don't worry, I'll show you!!
Me and Michael Jordan wear something called boxer-briefs that are boxer length but snug to the leg. Don't worry, I'll show you!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
well i want to see if Naomi doesnt get jealous!
well i want to see if Naomi doesnt get jealous! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Let her get her own underwear!!!
I want to know what the majority of the ladies find sexy or does it just depend on the guy?
Boxers are sexxxxy to me & those boxer breifs like Ed mentioned mmmmmmm!! they look great on the floor
Commando is too breezy.....the boys need support!!

Boxer briefs, the you got your boxers in my tighty whites...no you got your tightly whites in my boxers, underwear of choice.....
Commando is too breezy.....the boys need support!!

Boxer briefs, the you got your boxers in my tighty whites...no you got your tightly whites in my boxers, underwear of choice..... Originally Posted by Logan135
and you look sexxxy as hell in them
well i want to see if Naomi doesnt get jealous! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Let her get her own underwear!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Oh really Ed ?
i had a client wear a new pair of superman briefs last week--he knows that i like a quirky guy...lol
Let's see how quick Ed backpeddles now lol.