Food Play

What's your favorite food to play with and why.

Mine is Whipped Cream. Its light and not very filling. It can be messy if you get carried away with it. Only down fall is your sticky afterwards.
Pineapple! It feels good on the breasts.....allowing the nipples to peek out while my partner sucks on them and licks up the pineapple juice.
Pineapple! It feels incredible against my pussy lips/clit....and allows my partner the pleasure of enjoying my sweet spot and then thrusting his cock in my pussy....while the pineapple is around the shaft of his cock.

Berries! Love the taste & feel of them when my partner places them inside my warm pussy and my womanly juices cover them and he takes and feeds me my juice covered berries.

Banana's! I enjoy slowing peeling it and lowering my warm wet mouth to it. DT it in front my partner. Teasing him...and then giving it to him.....so he can gently thrust into my wet pussy and cover it with my juices......slowly taking it out and we share the banana together.

Chocolate syrup! It feels amazing when warm chocolate syrup is drizzled all over my body and my partner slowly licks it off.....licking it off my breasts.......my stomach, my pussy......my toes.....
rolling me over and drizzling it down my back and licking it off as he nibbles on me.....then slowly drizzles it over my ass.....spreading my cheeks and letting the warm chocolate syrup drizzle over my backdoor......and feeling his warm tongue slowly licking my backdoor until he's licked up ALL the syrup!......licking it off my ass cheeks.....while nibbling on each one.
Simply erotic!!!!!!!!!

did I mention how much I love food play!

What's your favorite food to play with and why.

Mine is Whipped Cream. Its light and not very filling. It can be messy if you get carried away with it. Only down fall is your sticky afterwards. Originally Posted by shorty
Wow WickedMilf, I never thought of chocolate like that. Thanks for the visual....

Sixx

Pineapple! It feels good on the breasts.....allowing the nipples to peek out while my partner sucks on them and licks up the pineapple juice.
Pineapple! It feels incredible against my pussy lips/clit....and allows my partner the pleasure of enjoying my sweet spot and then thrusting his cock in my pussy....while the pineapple is around the shaft of his cock.

Berries! Love the taste & feel of them when my partner places them inside my warm pussy and my womanly juices cover them and he takes and feeds me my juice covered berries.

Banana's! I enjoy slowing peeling it and lowering my warm wet mouth to it. DT it in front my partner. Teasing him...and then giving it to him.....so he can gently thrust into my wet pussy and cover it with my juices......slowly taking it out and we share the banana together.

Chocolate syrup! It feels amazing when warm chocolate syrup is drizzled all over my body and my partner slowly licks it off.....licking it off my breasts.......my stomach, my pussy......my toes.....
rolling me over and drizzling it down my back and licking it off as he nibbles on me.....then slowly drizzles it over my ass.....spreading my cheeks and letting the warm chocolate syrup drizzle over my backdoor......and feeling his warm tongue slowly licking my backdoor until he's licked up ALL the syrup!......licking it off my ass cheeks.....while nibbling on each one.
Simply erotic!!!!!!!!!

did I mention how much I love food play! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Dayumm!! i need a smoke after reading that WM!!
I once completely ruined a couch with cool whip lol
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
Dayuum is right SNL. Sounded like something in chat room. Well, I need to go now an clean up after that.LOL
Do you see women?? lol..

Simply erotic!!!!!!!!!

did I mention how much I love food play! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I absolutely, ENJOY & adore women! Especially when I get to enjoy them while they're blindfolded.

Do you see women?? lol.. Originally Posted by valerievoxxx
I like Peaches. Oh, and Pickles.
I absolutely, ENJOY & adore women! Especially when I get to enjoy them while they're blindfolded. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
WickedMilf I had no idea you were so kinky..... yumm..........

sixx
I like Peaches. Oh, and Pickles. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Sure you aren't preggers???
Shame on YOU!! Don't say that word!!

In all honesty I have a thing for blowpops...don't ask.
I bet wicked is super foxy too...

London..the little minature bitesize pickles?? lol
You hush there girl.Ok yea you got me.

London..the little minature bitesize pickles?? lol Originally Posted by valerievoxxx
LOL!