Traveling

Hey EC, Ok So I need some help and any advice from anyone who is willing to offer a newbie....Im thinking about exploring the map and meeting some new friends. ; ) ...What places are good to go? Any info and requests are helpful...Pm`s are welcomed as well!
Thanks yall!
I would suggest Memphis since it's so close to you...have never done less than stellar there. Places to advertise....TBD, E.com, Eros, Southerngfe, and BP.

Avoid the airport and Graceland areas.
Thanks girl for those sites! I went to Memphis and did okay, but I went around the first of the month so maybe it was just a bad time. I will be checking on those sites I did`nt know of a few that you listed.
Feel free to email me. I can get into more detail about locations rather than in public here.
Hey there!

Generally, these types of questions will get more input if you post either in the ladies powder room or in a general forum.

THIS forum is geared towards alternative activities. You're ALWAYS welcomed here but we prefer topics that address multiple interests in this direction. Whatever that direction may be.

Thanks.
Elisabeth
oh ok thank you now I know for future refrences, I couldn`t get into the powder room so that is what I posted here....Anything I need to know about getting into the PR?
memphis is great!
pensecola also

have fun and stay safe!
Moved from Another Realm, just not kinky enough for us...
I always do very well in NWA, Memphis, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Jackson, Ms and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. The one trip I've made to Dallas (I just haven't made it back yet) I did well too. Good luck in your travels and have fun!!!