February hottest review Redleg42 of Sonya with Addison and Ammonite

like most guys and girls not only is our hobby time limited but the amount of time we can spend on this board is limited. as reviews are the main reason for the boards being i thought it might be fun to share each month the 1 review that hits home.. really gets you going.. since first reading this review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=176345 i think i have read it a dozen times. in all my years in the hobby never did 1 review reinforce my love of women, sex and feeling good like this one. i have never met either of the guys involved though i envy you to no end nor either lady though sonya heads my bucket list. that being said i was thrilled to be a man just reading the excitement these ladies could bring to these guys. i cannot look at the review on not click on Sonyas showcase or website and fantacize what she would be like to have once. Guys or girls is there a review out there that does these things to you. please share. only rules must be a review from February 11 and cannot be your own review. If the thread goes well we will do it again in march
like most guys and girls not only is our hobby time limited but the amount of time we can spend on this board is limited. as reviews are the main reason for the boards being i thought it might be fun to share each month the 1 review that hits home.. really gets you going.. since first reading this review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=176345 i think i have read it a dozen times. in all my years in the hobby never did 1 review reinforce my love of women, sex and feeling good like this one. i have never met either of the guys involved though i envy you to no end nor either lady though sonya heads my bucket list. that being said i was thrilled to be a man just reading the excitement these ladies could bring to these guys. i cannot look at the review on not click on Sonyas showcase or website and fantacize what she would be like to have once. Guys or girls is there a review out there that does these things to you. please share. only rules must be a review from February 11 and cannot be your own review. If the thread goes well we will do it again in march Originally Posted by petiteassman
Now that is hot a foursome with three ladies Bucket list addition.
Read a review a dozen times? Kinda creepy...just sayin'...
Read a review a dozen times? Kinda creepy...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр