Random Thoughts.....

This is more for the fellas then the ladies...

I'm not real sure why I'm asking this other than for the humor but here goes.....

Those of you that are into strap-on play and old enough, do you find yourself more comfortable when you have to go get that "special" check up at the doctor... lol

One for the ladies.....

Because of what you do in this "thing", when you have to go for any type of special check ups do you think anything can surprise you?

We all have seen some pretty crazy, funny, embarrassing ect. things in this "thing" so I wonder if anything can really surprise you. There is a guy that I talk to and like that just by his handle I'm pretty sure nothing would surprise him....

TexasGator- I'm trying to cut down on the "LOL" by breaking it up with smileys. Are ya happy.... lol. I can't help it man.
  • hd
  • 02-24-2011, 02:20 PM
I've never done the strap-on thingy, but I don't think there is anything that would make it easier for me to have a male doctor digit me. Now I'm not sure about a female doctor, maybe I need to do some research?
EA are you wanting a stap on used on you?

oh yeah lol for gator lol
Not my thing SNL.... For the life of me I have no idea why that was in my head. Sometimes I hear stories (that I did not ask to hear by the way) and for some reason at the most random times those stories or thoughts come to my mind. I just figured I would put it in a post this time....
oh i thought you had read my latest review and i was going to offer my services to you lol
Lol well I appreciate the offer but I'll pass on that particular activity. However I might like anything else you do
well ive only actually done it once so its not a regular thing for me.( i will try anything once normally lol) I have plenty that Im sure you would like & be happy with