Reno brothel recos

Will be in Tahoe for a week and am thinking of checking out the brothels near Reno. I only know of the bunny ranch but am curious if anyone has advice on others. Which is the best? Which is the best value? What can I expect in terms of prices?
It's been a long time since I have been there, but the Moon Light Bunny Ranch is the most popular of them all.

The day I showed up (on a Wed about 2pm) there no cars in the parking lot. About 7 girls were in the line up. It certainly worth a drive as it's super fun to watch the girls interact with the hobbiests. Many patrons will come in and say we're here for the bar.

Just be prepared for the ladies to come up to you and try and talk you into going back to their room. While there a natural red head caught my attention. She offred to give me a tour which I accepted. The tour ended at her room which is where the negotiations began and the first number was $1400 for an hour. Best price I could get was $600 (limited) as the house takes half. I was not going to pay $600 ffor a limited menu when I could have a full menu from a regular provider 30 miles up the road in Reno. We were not able to reach a price and walked me back to the bar and asked $60 tip for the tour.

I have hobbied at the sage brush which seemed more low key. But once again paid $500 for an attractive 30 MILF.

At least in my opinion,Better off searching https://privatedelights.ch/ or going to see a regular at home as the service and price will be better.
Thanks Fizley - this is helpful. I’ve heard the Bunny Ranch was on the pricey side. Sage brush sounds like it could work provided the menu is not limited. Hoping to hear from some others on their experiences.