How do u out somebody ..

when its not their real name?? Curious?
Some people give their real names out. Or they are asked for real info in order to be verified.
Not sure tell us how you did it?
Hi Annie! Hope you are doing well.
Some light reading on the subject:
#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
in other words it was complete bullshit.
Meh..
No biggie.
I just thought it was funny.
I mean I have never helped THIS COMMUNITY..
Nope...
Lmaof.

Carry on..
I certainly have....
Xxoo annie
LTNS Annie. Glad to see you are still kicking ass and taking names. (not real ones)
dam that would fk some people up now huh?? Lmfaof!!

Anyway.. u got the number boo.. give me a call.

Ya and it was DA GREATERS..at large..
Man remember how much fun this board was..
Yea.. ok ..
So Rudolph.. MAY BE A REINDEER.. BUT PERHAPS NOT..
UMM

PERHAPS HIS LAST LONG LYING FUCKING NOSE COULD TELL??

LOL

ANYWAY..

I DONT OUT PEOPLE.. THEY OUT ME.... AND I DONT CARE..
THEY DUCK.. I DONT.. GOOSE.. LOL.
  • R.M.
  • 09-04-2021, 10:10 AM
when its not their real name?? Curious? Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Is there a prize for the correct answer? Asking for a friend that loves purple crayons.
Not sure WHY? Some people never learn ? Wonder Why they always do the same shit over and over ?

when its not their real name?? Curious? Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Funny this is the first post you made after you outed me and outdoorsman out last year on this board from your banning . You have such a hard on for me it’s disgusting. I am glad my success chaps your ass . I must say thank you for you motivate the shit out of me to be the best I can it’s the best revenge. Thank you Annie and I hope you get well soon for jealousy is a ugly disease.

QUOTE=annie@christophers;10624 81861]when its not their real name?? Curious?[/QUOTE]
Whoes stalking?

I don't care enough bout your lying ass.
Not sure why your calling my phone we have nothing to discuss I suggest you stop calling me this is stalking and try to be an adult that runs a professional business your clients are watching Annie , not good business. You been warned several times on this board yet you just keep going . Obviously this didn’t register with you .

QUOTE=annie@christophers;10627 75641]Whoes stalking?

I don't care enough bout your lying ass.[/QUOTE]
Enough

here is some suggested reading

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.