Encounter: Truth be told

User ID: -
Date: 1/10/24
Name: Truth
Phone: 4125840866
Email Address: na
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...eeded/61860187
City: New Stanton
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Motel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: dirty blonde. not sure it was pulled up.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Skinny, not beautiful but not ugly.
Recommendation: Yes
How old would your educated guess be? What was the donation was it one of her specials lol
Never returns texts...can't set up meet
some pics she looks hot and some she gives off a creepy vibe. that has kept me away for sure.
some pics she looks hot and some she gives off a creepy vibe. that has kept me away for sure. Originally Posted by mulletman66
Always assume the lady will look worse than the worst pic in the ad. Keeps expectations realistic.
Always assume the lady will look worse than the worst pic in the ad. Keeps expectations realistic. Originally Posted by tommy156
100% agree with that comment. Same thing as a dating site. Take the worst and add to it. One in a great while I have told them to throw those pictures away you look a hundred times better in person. Not often.
some pics she looks hot and some she gives off a creepy vibe. that has kept me away for sure. Originally Posted by mulletman66

I know some of the same people who know her in real life. She showed up on my "People you may know" and her FB pictures aren't bad looking at all.