Hello All!

Check out Peppers post she asked me to post here also :

PoolParty Thurs if they have that available. It would be 50 bucks for guys and 10 for girls. Includes beer, frozen bevarages, jello shots, appetizers, sodas if u want a bottle u must bring your own. I also have apoker table but that will be inside my apt for the poker people. let me know soon if that works.I need to know how many can come for sure so I dont rent it and no one comes. My room will be available for lar dances so bring ya dollars haha! oh and it is a daytime thing, they close it at 8 and then we can all still be at my spacious apt after So yes?rsvp pronto please! bring blankets if u want a slumber party!
Sorry was at store! I also want u to know if you dont have a car I can pick u up from the bus! And gals, no drama! I wanna make friends! U must be verified also thanks!
This was some how posted in Dallas Coed. Looks like it belongs here?
Oh Pepper-Your party is going to be so sexy-how do you get these awesome ideas?
I have no idea how to play poker(but I know how to lap dance!!)
Poker YIPPPEEE Im ALLL INN baby!!!!
Would love to come to this...how do I get verified??
This was some how posted in Dallas Coed. Looks like it belongs here? Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Yes Mr rocket scientist. Its called an invitation. U dont have to pay attention if it isnt your thing. I just thought I could plan a fun party for nice people. I invited several cities and there has been so much response. Dont say anything else cause I dont want to be mean, but I will if I have to!
There will be lap dances! Im buying the poles!

@tim email me pepper_springfiel@yahoo.com
This was some how posted in Dallas Coed. Looks like it belongs here? Originally Posted by Bubba3452

Yes Mr rocket scientist. Its called an invitation. U dont have to pay attention if it isnt your thing. I just thought I could plan a fun party for nice people. I invited several cities and there has been so much response. Dont say anything else cause I dont want to be mean, but I will if I have to! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Can't tell if this was sarcasm or you're actually picking a fight with a mod. It's amusing either way

Wish I was in San Antonio at the time. Sounds like it'll be a good time. Have fun.
I would like to come.
Sounds like it's going to be an amazing time!

There will be lap dances! Im buying the poles! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Where exactly are you buying the poles from? lol...
Oh Pepper-Your party is going to be so sexy-how do you get these awesome ideas?
I have no idea how to play poker(but I know how to lap dance!!) Originally Posted by **Karla**
Damn lap dances with Karla and Pepper?!?!?!?! I'll be happy to tutor you in poker!!!
Where exactly are you buying the poles from? lol... Originally Posted by Dorian_Christopher
Each guy brings his own...
Each guy brings his own... Originally Posted by FootLong
LOL

+2
LMAO @ FL +3

SF