Provider feedback ... a Hobbyist Review?

Maybe I am in the minority here but ... I do really care about each meeting, and would welcome feedback from the Provider ... but how best to make that happen? I don't know what may be discussed in the Powder Room, and truly don't believe I would have been discussed to date but I (my personality) leads to me wanting to please everyone, and if I may have unknowingly done something wrong, or offended a Provider, or was disrespectful to her, I'd first want to apologize, and then make sure I learned from that experience ... so do we create an area wherein a Hobbyist can elect to have a Provider conduct a Hobbyist Review, or something like that?

I am new, still learning, and can already hear some guys ripping me for this but ... to each his own.
Go look for that site Midnight Live.

Oh wait, sorry, that site folded and went away because the paying clients who have a fucking pair of balls still attached, never went there and the ladies who joined soon found their clients never called back.

If you want to know and can believe she won't lie, ask.

Chances are, she'll lie and so what the fuck difference will it make to your fragile ego anyway?
If you're curious, ASK before you leave... Any provider dumb enough to post public "reviews" of people that are PAYING them will soon be clientless...
Heck, I read a lot of reviews on here and I know a fair number of them are bogus. Besides, people are all different and some women like things that others hate, but wait, they're being PAID to do what WE like... When I buy expensive items like cars and big screen TVs I check out reviews. And as of yet, I've never seen Mercedes, BMW, Sony, or Samsung review the people that GIVE THEM money.

Maybe I am in the minority here but ... I do really care about each meeting, and would welcome feedback from the Provider ... but how best to make that happen? I don't know what may be discussed in the Powder Room, and truly don't believe I would have been discussed to date but I (my personality) leads to me wanting to please everyone, and if I may have unknowingly done something wrong, or offended a Provider, or was disrespectful to her, I'd first want to apologize, and then make sure I learned from that experience ... so do we create an area wherein a Hobbyist can elect to have a Provider conduct a Hobbyist Review, or something like that?

I am new, still learning, and can already hear some guys ripping me for this but ... to each his own. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Sometimes I do get a visit that would call for a glowing review but that is not very discreet...
Hookem, all valuable comments here; hope you see why the ladies don't review us...Provider Suicide. Imagine seeing your "ATF" a zillion times but she never says YOU are her ATF. Would you see her again? Some things are better left to the imagination and fantasy of this hobby.
Appreciated thoughts and opinions from all ... thanks.
Do you honestly want to know how you did? Probably not . . .

Just walk out with a satisfied smile on your face.
does yellow make you sad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlWddAXSRA

JPdM
Damn, you guys sure know how to sugar coat an answer.
hookem69horns,
I'll write a review on you, hun! You sound like a pure gem!

Give you a little advice.......only see ladies that will give you the answers that you seek!
If you're curious, ASK before you leave... Any provider dumb enough to post public "reviews" of people that are PAYING them will soon be clientless...
Heck, I read a lot of reviews on here and I know a fair number of them are bogus. Besides, people are all different and some women like things that others hate, but wait, they're being PAID to do what WE like... When I buy expensive items like cars and big screen TVs I check out reviews. And as of yet, I've never seen Mercedes, BMW, Sony, or Samsung review the people
that GIVE THEM money. Originally Posted by Voice of Reason 007
+1

I could not agree with you more, especially about "they're being paid to do what we like". Now if you could get that to catch on with many, not all, of the providers on here, then we might all be happier to spend our hard earned money on them.

And as far as providers reviewing hobbyests, well that is committing suicide for their provider business with the reason(s) going without saying.
Thanks LW!

I knew I'd be opening myself up to the usual clowns, so I expected that ... and it won't change my opinion.

hookem69horns,
I'll write a review on you, hun! You sound like a pure gem!

Give you a little advice.......only see ladies that will give you the answers that you seek! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I will say this.

I wouldn't ever be comfortable doing a board review of a client.

I would however be willing to give honest feed back on "how to make next time even better", even if he doesn't come to see me again.

I want the experiences we all have in this "hobby" to be the best they can be. If I can pay it forward so he's at the top of his hobby game with the next lady he sees - and I can even give her a little tip on how to do this or that should I get the call for screening - then he's gonna have a better experience.

Karma's a muther trucker - but it can also come around to reward you for your good deeds.

I wouldn't offer suggestions unless I was asked though. When dealing with a newbie - it's always acceptable to help them feel things out in this world. It can be quite overwhelming.
I am new, still learning, and can already hear some guys ripping me for this but ... to each his own. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
I'm not ripping you - I promise. But I will ask this:

If we pay a provider to offer us the illusion that we seek (whatever it may be) then how do we know when the illusion stops and reality starts?

What I mean is that you won't be able to believe any feedback that you are given. They will say whatever they fell makes you the happiest. Which is what they should do...
I would however be willing to give honest feed back on "how to make next time even better", even if he doesn't come to see me again.

I want the experiences we all have in this "hobby" to be the best they can be. If I can pay it forward so he's at the top of his hobby game with the next lady he sees - and I can even give her a little tip on how to do this or that should I get the call for screening - then he's gonna have a better experience.

Karma's a muther trucker - but it can also come around to reward you for your good deeds.

I wouldn't offer suggestions unless I was asked though. Originally Posted by tntangie
Hmm, its odd I asked an ex for advice and all she would say is she expected me to know what I was doing and if she had to tell me it ruined the mood. I have learned that we are all different and what one likes may be a turn off for another or painfull or what ever. Honest feedback is hard, we guys don't really want to hear about our shortcomings in the bedroom, but at the same time if no one tells us how are we supposted to get better -- for the woman I am with now or the one I will be with later.