a pimp named Jell-O

They took this clown down right off 290 yesterday. LE was watching him in topless bar with 4 new ladies after they got news he had relocated to Houston. I wonder how many bars they had to hit before they spotted Jell-O.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ed-3496216.php

A Colorado man who led a lavish lifestyle authorities said was based on prostitution was in custody in Houston after his arrest by the Gulf Coast Violent Offenders and Fugitive Task Force.
Germaine "Jell-O" Wallace was taken into custody about 2 p.m. Thursday along the Northwest Freeway near FM 1960.
Wallace was wanted on a variety of charges from Colorado, including sexual assault, narcotics possession and trafficking in prostitution, officials with the federal task force said Thursday.
  • Trey
  • 04-20-2012, 07:50 AM
There's always room for jell-o; in the county jail.
Check that grill. I like the idea that the pimp got locked up not the women. Will the Mann Act be imposed which is a federal law?
I been seeing this on the news for the last 2 days. I gotta say, what the hell were those ladies thinking? He had a bad ass house (mansion) with exotic pets. Must have been some beautiful girls. Hearing him rant and rave I didn't get his "game", I thought he was pathetic! Glad he got locked up!
It's sick that girls believe these types of guys actually give a damn about them. He lived good, and they paid for it and most of them probably didnt have shit to call their own.

Guess we will see how he lives in Colorado Department of Corrections

Look at this post on him -- sick, sick guy.
http://articsnake69.tumblr.com/post/...cknamed-jell-o
To me he didn't seem to have any game as he was talking with the handcuffs on lol. What the hell did they see in that? Hope they shake up his jell-o in jail lmao
Another pimp dealing with teens. No suprise.
" Pimpn ain't easy".....lmao...

Bill Cosby has the sads...
If I ever became a pimp (which heaven forfend) I would certainly use a better name - either tougher or sexier or both - than "Jello."
Hmmm, now you got me thinking of a cool name with Ghost in it????

Casper
Or Amy the busty ghost?
I'll stick with bustyamy, but it sounds cute though lol. I like Casper! Thats J-Lo's mans name. Might be a attention getter

How about for you pyramider? What name do you have in mind for yourself???
damn the rain, I am too bored lmao.