Misunderstanding :(

Sorry for the late thread but I have been out of town for over a month due to illness and family loss and just returned back and was informed that their was a misunderstanding of me getting popped. Which isnt true at all. I am sorry that I didnt advise you guys in advance and left some of you concerned. Ladies please forgive me as well fogr the late responses
Welcome back, Glad your ok and getting things straight................
Welcome back
Sorry for your loss and I hope things are working out for the best...
Sorry for your loss.
  • Trey
  • 04-30-2012, 09:37 PM
So no arrest happened?
Thanks alot for the support
You have LD to thanck for the rumor......she got a short vacation for her effort.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=414857
so cajuncypher's info isnt worthy?
Welcome Back SH713
Their was no arrest period and for all I know cajun could of been her spreading that rumor because I do not use my cell number for business I have a google voice number. As far as my personal issues everuthing was taken care of and was not faulted for. Which I feel isnt very important and if it was true everyone isnt perfect on here and made mistakes in their younger years because I have but it wasnt anything major
http://www.click2houston.com/news/Ho...z/-/index.html

She was in the hospital for little over a month and.we were told that she was going to pass so we were planning funeral arrangements back where we are from so we could be prepared. So like I stated before their was no arrest done.
  • Trey
  • 05-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Seems like a smart and pretty girl that had a lot to offer, sorry her life was cut short.
he hospital is in houston.
why did you go out of town if she is in houston?
We are from west columbia,tx and thats the area where she will be laid to rest