Saying GoodBye In 2 weeks...

Hey there I wanted to say Thank You to Eccie for this GREAT site...I've meet so many wonderful people that I would have never known... I will be doing my Last Tour ever in the NEXT 2 Weeks... It has been an amazing trip threw this all & I 've learned some New things here and there that I never new existed...All I can say on that is WOW...Truly A pleasure...I hope that I can meet you or again in my last 2 weeks...

Schedule:

Tuesday 1st & Wednesday 2nd... San Antonio

Thursday 3rd & Friday 4th...Dallas

Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th...Dallas

Monday 7th...Austin

Tuesday 8th & Wednesday 9th...Houston

Thursday 10th & Friday 11th...San Antonio

Monday 14th & Tuesday 15th...Corpus

Wednesday 16th...Austin

Must have references...NO Exceptions
Did you and Deanna_Bell69 hook up by chance? ija
  • bbkid
  • 05-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Did you and Deanna_Bell69 hook up by chance? ija Originally Posted by boardman
By George, I believe they may have, indeed.
I would say "useless threAD".......but, there may be a free lunch hidden away in here somewhere.............Wakeup, the official over/under if you please.
I don't know this whore well enough to post an over/under I don't think...let the Dallas tards post it up...

And yeah...since she posted her fucking tour schedule to Houston...this is a fucking ad...mods?
No it isn't she is clearly just saying goodbye, you should be ashamed WU and since you won't do your job the over/under is 45 days. Here is a hint take the under.
WakeUp what is wrong with you???? I love this site and have learned a lot and meet a lot of wonderful people... Your are mean person and for no reason...Does you life suck that bad that you half to put someone down that's a sweetheart and you've never meet? and it's not at ad's it's a farewell thinking everyone... I'm truly shocked that any adult man would right this... And anyone who knows me they know I never put anyone down so I will do that to you... So I'm not really sure why you hate life so much and me i guess...And you called me a whore??? You have 3 reviews dosen't make since... To put us down yet you see us??? You should really say your sorry for being a jerk to a complete stranger... I hope you get hit with a HAPPY DART soon life it to short...
Boardman....I have no idea who that is...
Oh my......I thinck I am in love.......ss77, will you marry me and take me away from all of this horror.......and I will take the under for a steak dinner please.
lol.... love you to...This man should really watch what he say's truly...I'm far from a whore...I over heard about this site around 12 months ago I made an account to provide for my FAMILY my BF had cancer and was in stage 4...I did not want him to spend his last days, months whatever he had at the time having to work...So you bet I'll do anything for my FAMLIY and my FRIENDS...So I will not put up with nor take any one calling me a whore!!! I'm a WOMAN...And that's one thing when I first got on here I was so scared that someone would treat me this way and you know what NOT ONE PERSON EVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE A WHORE...This People on this site that I have meet are the BEST and will stand by that...
WakeUp what is wrong with you???? I love this site and have learned a lot and meet a lot of wonderful people... Your are mean person and for no reason...Does you life suck that bad that you half to put someone down that's a sweetheart and you've never meet? and it's not at ad's it's a farewell thinking everyone... I'm truly shocked that any adult man would right this... And anyone who knows me they know I never put anyone down so I will do that to you... So I'm not really sure why you hate life so much and me i guess...And you called me a whore??? You have 3 reviews dosen't make since... To put us down yet you see us??? You should really say your sorry for being a jerk to a complete stranger... I hope you get hit with a HAPPY DART soon life it to short... Originally Posted by sexyshiloh77
You obviously haven't read his reviews.....

Wakeup, you are a bad, baaadddd peoples. I hopes when tha HAAPPY DART hit you ass it hurt like abitch....ashole.
Boardman....I have no idea who that is... Originally Posted by sexyshiloh77
Could someone splain to her who boardman is?
Yes please???
Come on....I think she said....stage 4 cancer.
You got that Wakeup......ss77 isn't a whore.......Wakeup, you are the whore......you are a fucktard whore.......and you are a bitch too......there, I said it........Wakeup, you are a female dog.

ss77, I am here for you baby......I ain't taking this shit no more from none of these assholes.......who's with me?