Ashley Olsen shows off

it must suck to always have the paparazzi stalking you...i would lose my mind too
She looks kinda sickly to me. But I bet the spinner lovers are adoring these pics. She needs a few dinner dates lol.
That was considered a tiny bikini? Looked pretty conservative to me.
She is extremely looking gorgeous she wearing a nice tiny bikini and I must say that she have an awesome figure to carry her self. I like her maintained body shape. Ashley Olsen is looking so sexy and bold in this bikini.
She looks like the youngest Hanson brother.
She is extremely looking gorgeous she wearing a nice tiny bikini and I must say that she have an awesome figure to carry her self. I like her maintained body shape. Ashley Olsen is looking so sexy and bold in this bikini. Originally Posted by josejaxon
No way Jose....Must have lost a little in translation.... In this country we just call that ewwwwwwww!!
I can't get you that what are you exactly trying to say but if there is anything wrong about it so you can correct me. I was just trying to share some information about your great pictures because this site is very informative to people.
I have to side with those that think she is less than pretty (i.e. fugly). Maybe I'm just a hater.
I don't think she's fugly, but the photo is less than flattering. I'm probably going to show my age here, but I grew up consuming any and everything from the Olsen twins. I still love Full house and I can still remember having their lip gloss. LOL. Beautiful girls, but generally not shown in a favorable light by paparazzi. They could stand to gain a few pounds too, imho

edit: just realized this was my 1,000th post. Way to make it epic
did someone say pancake ass? oh no, that was me
Attached Images File Type: jpg 9525620.jpg (38.0 KB, 418 views)
With all that money you'd thinck she would buy herself some tits...ijs
With all that money you'd thinck she would buy herself some tits...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
and an ass and some hips. Shes got the body of a little boy
there are lots of nude shots of her online. I think she is a wannabe provider. Her and her sister will be a hottt doubles team.