Threesomes anyone?

Threesomes

How many of you would really like to be involved in a threesome with another man doing a hot girl?

Many men are uncomfortable having another man in the room. Could be for various reasons, incidental touching, seeing another man naked, or afraid of being outdone (i.e. size, performance, etc.)

The focus on MFM needs to be on the woman if both men are straight is to relax and enjoy the time.

Think you could handle it, have you done it?

LADIES.. have you done it and how did you like it or not?

Inquiring minds!!
The reason the Op listed above are accurate as it goes for me. While I learned to never say never on somethings, this is a practice I just don't see myself partaking in, not so much size and performance would be a issue but just being in the same room playing in the same bath water deters me. I would be pissed if I were accidently hit with the load of another male Lol.
I have done many mfm, mffm, mmmf, mmmmmf, dp, and so on,,its fun to please the woman and see her really enjoy it,,

I dont worry about the others in the room, or near me, I just focus on the task at hand, or fantasy. I have never been hit by anyone's load..

I have never done this in a P4P environment, so I guess I cannot truly answer this if that is what you are asking about.
Not for me. It doesn't have to do with any hang ups or anything like that, though. Hobbying has to do with me indulging in deep rooted desires and pleasures for purely selfish reasons. I neither desire nor do I enjoy another naked man around anymore than I would want a dog around. And I sure as hell don't want to have to wait my turn. It's basically a non sequitur. I desire attractive women so FFM makes much more sense to me.
Great question!

been there/done that and loved it so much that I am sill doing it!

lol--read some of my reviews!

I think that an extra male in the room enhances and loosens my inhibitions!
  • GNG
  • 06-14-2012, 07:22 AM
I've done MFM and had no problems with it. Had a good time...
But, I've always been curious. I don't think any of the guys in my life that I call a real friend and truly trust to try this with would feel comfortable trying it with me.

I've done FMF and FFF (both AWESOME). But, I've never had the courage to try MFM. It takes a lot of balls. Literally.
Haven't done it, but I'd be up for it with the right gal and guy. Like Ralphey said, the fun would be in seeing the woman enjoy it, even in a P4P situation.
I have done it a couple of times a loooong time ago. I love this and fantasize about it often :-) Us girls like this much the same reason a man enjoys more than one female.
mmmmmmmmm......
This is my unfulfilled fantasy. Just looking for the right participants to create an awesome first time...one day it will happen.
  • rrath
  • 06-14-2012, 11:22 AM
Not going to happen......am not going there.....NOPE.
It's an amazing experience!

I've done FMF and FFF (both AWESOME). But, I've never had the courage to try MFM. It takes a lot of balls. Literally.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
\

+1! I've had up to 6 women in one room all going at once, but never more than one gent at a time. Hmmm...
No way. All I want in my bed is a hot Lady, preferrably about 5'1", red head, great ass, etc.......
LOVE IT!!! More Cock, just for me!! I do so cum harder when sucking a Cock, so great to have one in my mouth and one in my wet pussy.............then switch!!! YUM!