Southwest Airlines ..No Boobies oops

Thats funny!
Geezzz. She looks to be kinda "curvy" and not really sexyish. Wonder the gender/orientation of the booby cop that called her out. Makes no sense
What's next? What if a man has a huge hard-on...will they ground the flight until it softens? hahaha
What's next? What if a man has a huge hard-on...will they ground the flight until it softens? hahaha Originally Posted by Likinikki
What's next? What if a man has a huge hard-on...will they ground the flight until it softens? hahaha Originally Posted by Likinikki
If you have an erection that last more than 4 hours, call your doctor - Oh, and in the unlikely event of a water evacuation, your seat cushion can be used as a floatation device....
If I have an erection that last more than 4 hours First I am calling a shitload of women and If we have a water landing then I will use it as a rudder
WTF?? I can show them lewd...
Really? Someone got upset over THAT? I show more cleavage checking a book out at the library.

I don't understand the problem, as skimpy recreational clothing on flights is common; I've seen girls in teeny weeny short shorts that barely covered their cheeks and tank tops that didn't cover their midsections board planes. It does smack of discrimination against larger women, or some old prune being a prude.

Jeez, she was flying out of Vegas. For all they knew she lost the rest of her clothes playing strip poker.
They kicked the wrong person off the plane
In case of emergency, please use the passenger in seat F row 40 as a flotation device... they should ask her to join the SW team... I just might pay attenetion to the instructions...

HB
Darn shame....round lady....I wouldn't gotten off on that.