URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: she will provide
Activities: talked for a little then started. to get to business
Hair Length and Color: med beautiful hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: perfect body beautiful smile eyes that looked me with a way i liked
Recommendation: Yes
Helpful?
Whoa Sir....I started to call BS on this review because I think you missed on the age by a mere 25 years....this lady has been in town for several years and has 7 pages of outstanding reviews...she is straight up and will fuck your brains out..but she ain't 35 and there is no reason to send someone there thinking so...
I gave her the first review she got when she first arrived in San Antonio in 2012 and even then she was proudly posting 50 years old...(and I just checked... right now her bio says 58.) And, how could you even do a review without making a comment about the two Volkswagen sized titties that she is sporting around with the handle of 40F Cougar...LOL.

Tell the truth here...did you really see this fine lady...or not? If you did she deserves a better and more thorough review than the one you left....there are lots of guys out there than know Ms. Lee and will agree with me on this...
....there are lots of guys out there than know Ms. Lee and will agree with me on this... Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
You can count me in that group.
well thats i felt i saw this providers wont be giving you there real name or age either way they about it...
well thats i felt i saw this providers wont be giving you there real name or age either way they about it... Originally Posted by Bighotdog
Huh?
Lost in translation
Agreed. That age is total BS