Do you support Biden

Do you support Biden ?

simple question let's keep it simple. and yes this poll's results will be public.
  • R.M.
  • 10-21-2021, 08:32 PM
Let’s go Brandon
Is it the time of the year where you now back. Originally Posted by lolhahaha

thank you valued poster
Biden is building back better but only if you're Russia, China, Iran, or the Taliban.
I refuse to answer.

Welcome back TWK!

I made a mistake on my vote!

I do NOT support biden.

He has fucked this Country bad!
I refuse to answer.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

then you have truly wasted your power as a citizen .. i leave you to ponder this ...

“If you are part of a society that votes, then do so. There may be no candidates and no measures you want to vote for ... but there are certain to be ones you want to vote against. In case of doubt, vote against. By this rule you will rarely go wrong.”

― Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

thank you valued Che lover
then you have truly wasted your power as a citizen .. i leave you to ponder this ...

“If you are part of a society that votes, then do so. There may be no candidates and no measures you want to vote for ... but there are certain to be ones you want to vote against. In case of doubt, vote against. By this rule you will rarely go wrong.”

― Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

thank you valued Che lover Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Thank you. I share this with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA

My loyal opposition.

Remember, I am the revolution!
Thank you. I share this with you.

My loyal opposition.

Remember, I am the revolution! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

the revolution always eats its own

be prepared for that revolutionist
Revolutionary, sir. But that was funny. The sick humor is back.
Welcome back, TWK. I need the "neither" option because I neither support Biden nor Trump because I believe both are unqualified for the job.
Welcome back, TWK. I need the "neither" option because I neither support Biden nor Trump. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

then you have already voted by not voting. the purpose was Biden yes/no. Neither isn't an option.

butt it does implicate you to "approving" of Biden. because you won't denounce his disaster of a prez...

Revolutionary, sir. But that was funny. The sick humor is back. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so
Biden wasn't my choice but anything is better than the orange haired dictator.
then you have already voted by not voting. the purpose was Biden yes/no. Neither isn't an option.

butt it does implicate you to "approving" of Biden. because you won't denounce his disaster of a prez... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It depends on your definition of "support". If I voted no, it would be taken as if I supported Trump. Hence, why I made it a point to facetiously mention "neither" as an option because I know the poll is designed to be a straw man pro Trump argument... but like tg just posted, I'd take anyone over Trump so it's a moot point.
Biden wasn't my choice but anything is better than the orange haired dictator. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

then you support open borders and flooding the nation with illegals, massive invasion of privacy, culture wars and the fake plague "mandates". got it.

It depends on your definition of "support". If I voted no, it would be taken as if I supported Trump. Hence, why I made it a point to facetiously mention "neither" as an option because I know the poll is designed to be a straw man pro Trump argument... but like tg just posted, I'd take anyone over Trump so it's a moot point. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

don't overthink this ivy guy. do you support Biden?