Mens Suits???

Ok folks; I need advice

I need to get a conservative suit in navy blue / gray /charcoal
I want to buy a good one that I can use for a while

Jos A Banks & the Mens Warehouse both have sales of buy 1 get 1 free...reading on line, people seem to trash both ??
Mens Warehouse has some Italian suits for $699 while Jos A Banks goes up to $1099, but made in China & Mexico

Where can I get a good suit in Austin??
Depends on the name brand that you want. I have purchased suits from Jos A Banks and MW during their sales and I wasn't really impressed. I have better luck with sales at Macy's and Dillard's. I have even got a decent suit from Perry Ellis.

I really miss the Harold's Outlet that use to be on Mopac.
from what I read Brooks Brothers is more classic than Jos A Banks which is better than MW

Broooks Brothers has an outlet in Round Rock...
Outlet malls are just marketing, IMO. I don't waste my time there. Always had good luck at Men's Warehouse. Quality dept. stores are where you can find the deals, if you dig.
boysitaliansuits.com is good.
Go to Nordstrom's Rack in the Arboretum - lots of good suits and the prices are excellent. Get HSM or Hickey-Freemen - they are excellent. The other stuff you're mentioning is crap.
boysitaliansuits - seems to be for boys - max waist is 32.7" won't work

I do need slim fitting....will be busy Saturday!!
Try Men Warehoue but don't trust the sales people for sizing. Start with what they say them move a size down. Buy one get one is a pretty good deal and they carry some respectable brands.
I don't know if there are any here in ATX (I'll bet there is) but I got some really great suits at a resale/consignment shop up in DFW... and it was a good place to unload the old suits I had. I think I only ended up spending a few hundred bux on three suits after trading in two.

Of course, I had to get them tailored but that's true of just about any suit if you want it to fit right.
K&G mens store here in Sa has reasonable suites that are great. Jones of New York and the such. They are owned by the mens warehouse so you can expect what the quality is like. I got 2 suits with tailoring for about 250. At least check it out as they were having a great sale.
thanks for all the tips !!

I never knew how useful this board can be
thanks SpaceMtn, the natty one!
I've run past it; I'll check it out
Dillards clearance center at Highland Mall on Airport Blvd....about 80% off on all Dillards labels including Hugo Boss, Hart Shaffner and Marx, Calvin Klein, etc.....

Can't be beat.

There's also a Neiman's clearance on S. Lamar and 290, but the only items there are stuff that didn't sell otherwise.
Check Nordstrom's