Beware Scam Artist

Stay away from this one! I posted this a month or so ago. She insists on deposit. I learned the hard way. Sent it and she ghosted

https://waterloo.skipthegames.com/fe...e/019243960283
So sorry this happened to you.
Never understand why anyone would send a deposit to someone they have never met.
Never understand why anyone would send a deposit to someone they have never met. Originally Posted by taurus75
Never understand why anyone would still use STG.
Never understand why anyone would still use STG. Originally Posted by Mclovin54
Quoted for truth. That site is a toilet.
I agree. But it sure seems like the quality sites are getting few and far between these days.

After COVID I’m finally getting ready to start traveling and struggling to find good reliable choices. It’s a whole new world.
I agree. But it sure seems like the quality sites are getting few and far between these days.

After COVID I’m finally getting ready to start traveling and struggling to find good reliable choices. It’s a whole new world. Originally Posted by naturlex
P411
What's P411 Cost? I heard it was kind of pricey.
It will definitely give the budget-conscious consumer sticker shock, but has been worth it from my experience.
If I remember correctly is is around $150 for 6 months. I might be off. I used it for 4 years or so. It is fine but most ladies only are in or travel to Des Moines. Most are also on Tryst. That works for me. Research.
149 for 12 mos. if that is too expensive stick to the risky stuff I guess.it doesn’t matter where I am I can normally connect wo a single problem.
What's P411 Cost? I heard it was kind of pricey. Originally Posted by MelvinYorkshire
How much does it cost to get robbed of a deposit?

I’m 39-0 on P411.
You get what you pay for.
P411 is the gold standard. It isn’t perfect by any means but it’s a great system that filters out some of the chaff and helps out with references.
tryst, eros , p411, switter all seem to work. if the lady has an add on stg and those other sites, you know she is legit. I have seen a few other ladies also throw an ad on STG and also post on like adultlook or adultsearch, but it seems tryst and eros are usually the safe bets in my opinion.
also, some ladies if they have a website or active on twitter or snapchat, then you know at least they have something.
i tried the whole SA, heck im on the naughtylist twice. seems too much effort on that site to find the right ones.
P411 used to have a lifetime deal, just like Eccie- if you think you will be playing for a while both have been the investment in my mind