State: Iowa
Address: Upscale Hotel near Drake University
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing, cuddling, BBBJ, famouse SJC, CG, Miss
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: dark with a hint of gray
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, tanned body, nice natural tits with eraser nips that are responive. Great ass to grab ahold of
Recommendation: Yes

Add private tags The Dr
you should tag that update as private.
What is sjc?
I'm sorry Steve....how do I do that? Thanks
I'm sorry Steve....how do I do that? Thanks Originally Posted by MelvinYorkshire
Tap on private and type in between. Ask moderator to put in private. You have jeopardized Rachelina and ECCIE.
Nothing wrong with posting fantasy stories. It’s like harlequin Romance novels if they still make those.
I fell for the hype.
The bbbj was less than expected. Quite lame, actually.
Sorry to hear that Verified. To each his own for sure. I would put her in my top 10 in my book, but YMMV always applies too. I love her communication, how she treats the experience, the main course is awesome (again speaking for me), and then she always sends a message and updates my ok on 411. I will always see her when I can. Again, bummer it was not your cup of tea. At least you know and can look elsewhere. I will be heading back next time she is in town.
I fell for the hype.
The bbbj was less than expected. Quite lame, actually. Originally Posted by Verified
If I’m honest I have to agree. And the pictures are not even close to her looks now. That said, she’s an extremely sweet lady and very accommodating otherwise.
If I’m honest I have to agree. And the pictures are not even close to her looks now. That said, she’s an extremely sweet lady and very accommodating otherwise. Originally Posted by The_baron
A refund should be extended for false advertising.
A refund should be extended for false advertising. Originally Posted by Verified
I wouldn’t go that far. We all know YMMV so unless it’s really horrid it is what it is.
If I’m honest I have to agree. And the pictures are not even close to her looks now. That said, she’s an extremely sweet lady and very accommodating otherwise. Originally Posted by The_baron
I concur.